Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc10000

Reaction score
The revised GJ fares are anything but fair. Still I think GJ has an edge over Grab in terms of daily payout. Will test it out tomorrow. Aiming for 8 off peak trips and 10 peak trips to get 23 points for $155 incentives. If each GJ trip is $10 (average) then maybe can see about $300 nett fares.
$155? u mean $95...

30 points is $165

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The revised GJ fares are anything but fair. Still I think GJ has an edge over Grab in terms of daily payout. Will test it out tomorrow. Aiming for 8 off peak trips and 10 peak trips to get 23 points for $155 incentives. If each GJ trip is $10 (average) then maybe can see about $300 nett fares.
23pt get u 250nett only

Sent from #imalonelydriver using GAGT

Chris8510

Reaction score
Good luck. As usual I'm on g.

Ambienlim

Reaction score
How many of u guys here wòrk night time ah? My pings so Low at night, so few customers, but also so few ppl taking tonight. It’s like the whole Sg at home sleeping ...

Ambienlim

Reaction score
This is true. Many customers didn’t use GJ even after they download because the wait times are too Long! And with many Drivers switching back to G, the wait times will never get better.

So many times last two days I got cancelled coz the wait time is 10-15min. Jialat.

Only the patient and Super Giam siap continue wait for GJ driver.

Bring back old incentives else no talk

They slash too soon. Haven get market share yet slash of cos backslash

Spent so much money advertise on radio get riders but slash driver incentives. Suicidal

Gdgame

Reaction score
This is true. Many customers didn’t use GJ even after they download because the wait times are too Long! And with many Drivers switching back to G, the wait times will never get better.

So many times last two days I got cancelled coz the wait time is 10-15min. Jialat.

Only the patient and Super Giam siap continue wait for GJ driver.

Actually the waiting time for GJ is improving quite fast. The pings are more furious than Grab nowadays especially for lower emerald tiers. It is like B2B nonstop on weekends and peak hours.
The incentives of GJ will have to come down sooner or later. It just that it came a bit faster than expected for most people. However, if you ask me can do or not. Of course, you can do it. Honestly, most normal drivers will still earn more with GJ under the new incentives scheme. For Grab, you need both the Gems and Booster to be comparable. The main advantage is still the same, you just need to be a normal driver with a basic 4 seater car. No need to be DT or have Grabexe six seater car.

For myself, l am doing Grab for 4 days to maintain my Super Steady Streak. If GJ is going to be more stable and develop a driver loyalty program, l will permanently switch over. G system is much more matured nowadays but it is still not fair or transparent. It also forgets the Drivers who have help the company to win the war with Uber when it is a challenger. Therefore, if given a choice l will support the new challenger and hope for the best. In my opinion, our PHV market will be an effective duopoly for a long time. Right now enjoy the fresh bout of incentives war while it last. Whether you are driving for G or GJ, you are getting more than what you are paying them in comm as a FT, so l am not complaining.

People tends to forget the dark days of no or Low incentives when the times are good. I remember so G is definitely not my first choice. Kenna play out twice before as premium car driver and basic car driver. So the bad experience stick no matter what they says, unless there is permanent changes to the system which l don’t think so. If the next day GJ is gone, G will revert back to the same ways. Why be a slave and toil while the CEO builds the greatest tech firm in Asia? No thanks!

Last edited:

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Seriously? Loyalty? Help win the war?

There's no loyalty, who pay better drive for who, that's the only fact.

Now gj give better incentive of course worship gj la, if got another player come in with better incentive will you still loyal?

:s13: :s13: :s13:

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

Now gj give better incentive of course worship gj la, if got another player come in with better incentive will you still loyal?

:s13:

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

By then there will be another new group of new account

Come here say jin ho tan

Minimum effort maximum earning

2 hour per day 5k per day millionaire by 6 month

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

:s13: :s13: :s13:

Posted from PCWX using �

no g i die

i love gwab :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.