[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There should be an event incense let player activate to start a 3hr window within event period of 24hr. Can let player choose to participate when they free..

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think she is call Di mei.. she has her own channel.. with another guy.. (cant remb is bro or bf..)
her brother, 阿滴 :s13:

her brother started first to teach english, then her sister also appear and is known as 滴妹

both look damn alike :vijayadmin:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
There should be an event incense let player activate to start a 3hr window within event period of 24hr. Can let player choose to participate when they free..

either this.. or just make it a 1 full day long event. (if player still miss it. due to other commitment. then.. so be it.. life goes on .. but at least doing that.. more people can play.. still way better than current practice.. nonetheless)

if die die want 3hrs specific time.. then at least make it spread over afew day on the calendar mth or sth.. :)

back then they did it with bidoof .. dontknow call simi appreciation day..
should make all CD n those special raid days like the above too. 24hrs...
(but of cos raid cant be 24hrs.. so instead of 24hrs.. just make it.. on this date. now first egg till last day. all that boss)

like it or not.. it's just 1 day n over. done. better than simi 3hrs.. NIA thinks everyone play pogo full time?... really dont make sense.

also.. to think about it.. if everyone play pogo full time.. NIA wont earn as much. not everyone have spending power n willingness to spend like Bradontan. Who doesnt have to work.. n can buy coin like nobody businesss.

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
either this.. or just make it a 1 full day long event. (if player still miss it. due to other commitment. then.. so be it.. life goes on .. but at least doing that.. more people can play.. still way better than current practice.. nonetheless)

if die die want 3hrs specific time.. then at least make it spread over afew day on the calendar mth or sth.. :)

back then they did it with bidoof .. dontknow call simi appreciation day..
should make all CD n those special raid days like the above too. 24hrs...
(but of cos raid cant be 24hrs.. so instead of 24hrs.. just make it.. on this date. now first egg till last day. all that boss)

like it or not.. it's just 1 day n over. done. better than simi 3hrs.. NIA thinks everyone play pogo full time?... really dont make sense.

also.. to think about it.. if everyone play pogo full time.. NIA wont earn as much. not everyone have spending power n willingness to spend like Bradontan. Who doesnt have to work.. n can buy coin like nobody businesss.

i tot they should have given a longer window for this feebas since you still need to do the quest (10 great throw or 15 nice throw or whatever), its not the usual CD where u can just tap and see if got shiny.

I didnt have the time to play this feebas event too and just spin 3 quests in the last 10mins (havent even complete the throws)

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I scolded reversal and wanted to scold other youtubers but lazy. The feebas was nothing exciting at all. :s22:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
meanwhile angmo pple keep make noise say v cold v hard to play. blah blah.

to be honest. i rather play in 1 digit degrees than 30+ degrees. the former i can be outside the whole day n still feel good.

of cos if u say - degrees. then. ok. that one may be too cold. especially -8 n beyond.

what do u guys think. u prefer to be outside playing in 2 to 12 degrees or sg type of hot sun weather.

zensushi

Reaction score

to be honest. i rather play in 1 digit degrees than 30+ degrees. the former i can be outside the whole day n still feel good.

of cos if u say - degrees. then. ok. that one may be too cold. especially -8 n beyond.

what do u guys think. u prefer to be outside playing in 2 to 12 degrees or sg type of hot sun weather.

Not fun at all. I was playing Pokémon GO in London when it was about 5-10°C. Cold is one thing...being buffeted by the strong winds and being wet all the time made being outdoors a crazy idea.

Of course there were days when it was still bright at 9 PM and its like being air-conditioned outdoors. Those were great moments. :)

jannworld

Reaction score

to be fair its not ideal to play in -5 or +30. its too cold for them (especially when the wind blows) and too warm for us. of course they are not in sg, they wont know how hot and humid it is here so they can only complain in their perspective.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
today juz discovered a loop hole for yesterday event

try to spin for those nice n great catch

then redeem 7 day research reward for legendary encounter

juz keep throwing normal pokeball at em

ez to clock throws n it never able to catch em + it wont escape
after clocking enough, escape and refresh

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today juz discovered a loop hole for yesterday event

try to spin for those nice n great catch

then redeem 7 day research reward for legendary encounter

juz keep throwing normal pokeball at em

ez to clock throws n it never able to catch em + it wont escape
after clocking enough, escape and refresh

Still no guarantee of shiny what so it's not a loophole lah

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the metagross raid yet ?

Easy or hard ?

Min pax needed ?

Delardino

Reaction score
Anyone tried the metagross raid yet ?

Easy or hard ?

Min pax needed ?
Why u wanna try that? Dont hv meteor mash also..

Didnt try, but for level 4 boss with right counters and weather boosted, 2 best friends shld be duo-able.

linkteo

Reaction score
Yesterday got 1 shiny Groudon, today got 2 shiny Groudon back to back. So far got shiny groudon way more than shiny fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.