Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Jello Monster

Reaction score
Hi all, just booked my fit hybrid from PI today. Excited :)

However I notice that it doesnt come with armrest aka only two holes. Anyone got any way around this? Any armrest to recommend from third party etc?

Appreciated cheers

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

However I notice that it doesnt come with armrest aka only two holes. Anyone got any way around this? Any armrest to recommend from third party etc?

Appreciated cheers

what's the damage?

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Earlier on saw a fit hybrid on the road but is the high spec version. Signal indicator on side mirror instead of fender and equipped with a rear wiper. Looks not bad in white

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

HondaJG

Reaction score

3rd party armrest? need to drill some more holes leh..
check with the PI whether can get Original Fit armrest anot?

icE1

Reaction score

Appreciated cheers

Can get 3rd party ones. Just go to Lazada and search "Honda Fit Armrest".

They fit well and comments seems all good. I got myself one for 08 model fits well too.

No need to drill anything. Just push it into the 2 holes and that's it. Some armrest even come with USB ports.

HondaJG

Reaction score

MVCPattern

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a Honda Fit.

So many variant, which version should I go?

I saw honda fit for $65K @ Ubi the other day.. Prime motor or something.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So those Fit with no rear wiper are confirmed the absolute lowest-end base model Fit Hybrid?

My understanding is all trims with an alphabet behind, i.e. Hybrid F, L or S come with rear wiper. Even the lowest-end base model non-Hybrid comes with rear wiper.

Orphan

Reaction score

Appreciated cheers

Similar deal as Orphan, all the standard accessories thrown in for the same price (refer to older posts..). But attractive thing is 1.99 interest rate... expecting coe to go up soon..

Congrats and welcome to the club!

For armrest, can get those slot in ones. Fits the sockets perfectly as seen in the lazada pics HondaJG already linked.

Wife already browsing taobao for nice ones. She's very happy now got more things she can browse/buy from taobao. Esp now that I cannot complain she always buy so many things, and all are her things hahaha

In case you need:
本田 - 飞度 - 扶手箱
Honda - Fit - Armrest container

Orphan

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a Honda Fit.

So many variant, which version should I go?

I saw honda fit for $65K @ Ubi the other day.. Prime motor or something.

For new 1.3 Petrol Fit, right now, all the PIs selling the 1.3G F-Package only. Pricing from 59k to 69k:
https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_pricing.php?CarCode=11442
59k means Attrage that kind of price. But if you see PI selling so cheap, need to do a bit more research to check.

For 1.5, they only have the 2 Sports Hybrid models. The standard Package and the F-Package.

Kah Motors have Petrol Jazz 1.3 and LX model for Jazz 1.3.
And also the Petrol Jazz 1.5 RS.

Personally, I wanted a 1.5, but coz Kah Motor have to wait longer than I was expecting, so I got a hybrid from PI. I wasn't a fan of hybrid cars before this, but after driving for a while, my impression changed.

Got power: 135 brake horsepower without turbo, which basically means it's comparable to a 1.8 litre cars (without turbo) rather than a 1.5 litre. Of course CoE is also Cat B to reflect this.
Got speed: 0-100 in 8.8 secs. Beat quite a number of Mercs/Audis/BMWs out there.
Got Fuel Economy: 37.5 km/l
Got VES rebate: 10k rebate for churning out less pollutants compared to most cars.
Got many accessories since it's still a Fit.
All that for less than 75k.

Even the petrol Fit/Jazz have always been known as very good buys.
It feels like in the competition between car makers, Honda is playing cheat for coming out with their Hybrid models. Optimize a level 1 character with high level gear, give him a "S" mode button to power up at will, then fight against other level 1 characters. Sibei chao... but I liiiike

Last edited:

Jazzwraper

Master Member
Reaction score
Can post one lah, just take pic when you are at some other carparks you rarely go and blanko the license plate :D

Haha, thks bro. No need car plate, 1 look straight away kw its my car. Colors combination quite outstanding, but i on the subtle side.

Just joined the telegram grp, profile pic is my car pic

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.