North Parks Residences

tweety889

Reaction score
By the way, if we apply water and electricity from SP, we will need to pay a deposit for electricity n water, will the deposit for electricity be forfeited if we switch from.SP to Ohm after 1 month?

Can check with retailer. I'm not so concern about the 1st few months. Settle down then think about it :)

iceraider

Reaction score
SP will refund e deposit n reflect e debit balance in your statement.. e deposit refunded is not cash but use to offset against future gas n water bill

By the way, if we apply water and electricity from SP, we will need to pay a deposit for electricity n water, will the deposit for electricity be forfeited if we switch from.SP to Ohm after 1 month?

LGVKGDB

Reaction score
hanging solution for drying clothes

Hi,
are we allowed to install hanging cloth dryer in balcony?
if anyone has installed or asked developer, please share.

iceraider

Reaction score
If not get those telescopic cloths rack that can be mounted on balcony railing. Save space and only need to extend when wana use

jaspergoh

Reaction score
Hi, I'm waiting to get the keys soon. Just happened to bump into this site. Can pm me how to join the Telegram group? Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.