Hisense TV

Which Model(s) are you interested in?

• U6H (4K, 60hz)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • U7H (4K, 120hz, Full Array Local Dimming, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • U8H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 81 61.8%
  • U9H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 26 19.8%

• Total voters

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
海信電視喺本地有兩個代理。
一個有實體舖。就係 音響之家(AudioHouse)。
另一個只做網銷,也賣其他大陸品牌如TCL,創維(SkyWorth)。我如果無估錯,Giant賣嘅大陸電視也係屬於喱個代理嘅。

出麽問題問番 音響之家 係無用嘅。佢地嘅售后服務一直都係好差嘅。
你地買大陸品牌電視就應該有心理準備。。。如小米電視咁,售后保固都係有限嘅。

至少,聲寳牌電視 雖然屏幕祗得一年全保,其他部件與人工都有三年全保。

acura_ra

Reaction score
hi all,

whats the difference between the M5010 and the K3300UW? other than screen size, i cannot seem to find the differences from the website:s11:

looking to get this tv, but on qoo10 also it sometimes says M5010 (K3300uw), as if its the same tv:s

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all,

whats the difference between the M5010 and the K3300UW? other than screen size, i cannot seem to find the differences from the website:s11:

looking to get this tv, but on qoo10 also it sometimes says M5010 (K3300uw), as if its the same tv:s

K3300UW is discontinued model. If you order from the qoo10 seller you will be getting the M5010 instead. Main difference is M5010 support hdr+ by default while the K3300UW requires a certain newer version of firmware for hdr to be enabled. Also, aesthetically both models have different looking feet. Personally i find the M5010 feet quite fugly. Google M5010 if you want to know full spec lists.

acura_ra

Reaction score
K3300UW is discontinued model. If you order from the qoo10 seller you will be getting the M5010 instead. Main difference is M5010 support hdr+ by default while the K3300UW requires a certain newer version of firmware for hdr to be enabled. Also, aesthetically both models have different looking feet. Personally i find the M5010 feet quite fugly. Google M5010 if you want to know full spec lists.

ok got it!:)

physistry

Reaction score
I am unable to find the 50k3300uw firmware upgrade file. Anyone has it and able to upload and share it? Thanks!

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
新產品啱啱公佈,你就緊張本地市場可有得買?
小心本地水貨商傢用你有興趣嘅字眼引你買舊款呀!

rehan1501

Reaction score
So I found my 50K3300UW having abysmally poor grey-to-grey performance...

Cannot recommend anymore :(

Does anyone have any idea how to get English forward for Hisense smart TV 55EC500U. I have this TV but the firmware is all in Chinese.

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello Bro! Do you have any idea about getting an English firmware for Hisense 55EC500U smart TV?
Hey bro

Fetcy0Nl.jpg

HwPIclkl.jpg

Last edited:

rehan1501

Reaction score
Brother, it only changes some of the GUI to English but the rest of the firmware remains in Chinese with Chinese Apps. The main app doesn't allow me to register till the time I don't have a working mainland China cell number. I am also unable to install popular apps like YouTube, Netflix etc and can't surf net thru it. Basically, I can only use it as a TV, not a smart TV.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
Didnt know there is this brand. Will look into it.
海信電視當前祗有AudioHouse有得賣。必須一提,AudioHouse係賣家,也係保固承擔商家。海信電視本地保固唔係好有多人會贊嘅喲!
東芝電視由海信造。雖然也係一年全保,二三年,入口商,保固承擔卻係另外一個商家。

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
Brother, it only changes some of the GUI to English but the rest of the firmware remains in Chinese with Chinese Apps. The main app doesn't allow me to register till the time I don't have a working mainland China cell number. I am also unable to install popular apps like YouTube, Netflix etc and can't surf net thru it. Basically, I can only use it as a TV, not a smart TV.
Those are chinese apps. Even if you use english/global firmware. They will remain as chinese.

Hisense OS officially does not support third party apps install. (But it can, download apk and install it thru usb, tho it does not work all the time, not responsible if ur tv is bricked tho, but it shld be fine so long its not google services) Netflix HD is not supported on all chinese devices.

Basically if you wanted to use local smart features, you shouldnt go with hisense exported tv to begin with. When I Bought this, I only wanted its image quality, i intended to calibrate and use it mainly only for my PC, and maybe rarely used channel 8 and chinese app to watch chinese anime.

The only exported TV that *may or may not work with google services* is Xiaomi coz they officially support third party apps install, rooting and have miui forum.

Last edited:

rehan1501

Reaction score
Those are chinese apps. Even if you use english/global firmware. They will remain as chinese.

Hisense OS officially does not support third party apps install. (But it can, download apk and install it thru usb, tho it does not work all the time, not responsible if ur tv is bricked tho, but it shld be fine so long its not google services) Netflix HD is not supported on all chinese devices.

Basically if you wanted to use local smart features, you shouldnt go with hisense exported tv to begin with. When I Bought this, I only wanted its image quality, i intended to calibrate and use it mainly only for my PC, and maybe rarely used channel 8 and chinese app to watch chinese anime.

The only exported TV that *may or may not work with google services* is Xiaomi coz they officially support third party apps install, rooting and have miui forum.

I see....So basically I am stuck....😥😥

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.