[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t say I don’t help.. I can’t even play yet

Only bunko helping. The rest like gone into farming frenzy act blur ignore request for helping to plvl. This is something really sad for the guild. Very disappointed honestly speaking since I always offered on my own to plvl when I can during the past few season.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am playing DH.. Almost fully geared soloing GR80/90 for gemming. You're welcomed to leech in my games if you want.
How you gear up?
Chiong rifts and gamble?
I still haven't get full set of anything for my DH.

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lmao once fairly geared then farming become a chore, felt sleepy after 2 games, its a vicious cycle for me.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So... it's a M1 thing?
I'm on M1 fibre too.

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai sexpose yourself whose that bot user in our clan. Farm from midnight onwards to 5am+ on Low gr/rift.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not me, not even in the clan. :x

AC2

Reaction score
He botted 24/7 lol. As for the dc issue. It happens to all network, if u experienced error 1016 just exit the game. Bring up cmd and do the following
Ipconfig /release
Ipconfig /flushdns
Ipconfig /renew

Enter the game again
Sometimes this help.

AC2

Reaction score
Or if u want easier layman method. Go to your fiber equipment then switch off , wait 5 min then switch on. Could be bad dns/ip that is causing the dc.

Reaction score
it's ptr not a patch yet.

I find it such a waste, the game combat and graphics is great better than the current clones like poe/torchlight etc, it's just the content suck because endless rifts is so boring... even if they put D2's content into D3 it will be so popular, mechanics like trading, magic find to find rare loot to sell... game is too safe and casual friendly.

Good review over here and I found the same thoughts for it. Hmm. I wonder why.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah this still going on?

anything changed drastically since like season 12-13?

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah this still going on?

anything changed drastically since like season 12-13?

I find that explain what’s nice and what’s not doesn’t really matter. It matter only if the person wants to play or not. If u want to know I think it’s easier to Google the patch note and figure out yourself.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.