Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve only been to Paradigm Mall once when it first opened but I’ve heard good things about the place from my friends.

Personally, I am more familiar with Aeon Tebrau and prefer it due to its close proximity to Tesco Extra and IKEA. It was recently renovated and added a new wing of shops (like of like Plaza Sing) and a whole stretch of Japanese crusine (kind of like Jurong Point basement).

They have an upcoming anniversary event too next weekend.
https://www.facebook.com/aeonmalltebraucity/
It was also the place where the JB prince gave out free groceries last year. Everything u had in your cart is free :s13::s13:

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gold price is the same almost every where around the world. Maybe workmanship price slightly cheaper in JB.;)
Yeahh i guess so. So was thinking if worth to buy from there. As sg charge workmanship also few hundreds etc

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at Giant Nusa Bestari (across the road from Tesco Bukit Indah) and told that it's going to be replaced with a new tenant soon. Therefore no more Giant there.

(Hopefully Causeway Link will not remove their pickup point there...)

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at Giant Nusa Bestari (across the road from Tesco Bukit Indah) and told that it's going to be replaced with a new tenant soon. Therefore no more Giant there.

(Hopefully Causeway Link will not remove their pickup point there...)

I hope they change the pickup point beside aeon, now so irritating to go to the bus stop outside

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope they change the pickup point beside aeon, now so irritating to go to the bus stop outside

I'm never a fan of that pickup point, that's why I always push myself to walk over to Giant before heading home. Not been waiting there since I discovered that Giant Nusa Bestari one, which has a counter inside and often a staff around at the booth outside. ;)

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the mall at princess cove in operation?

Sent from IPhone XXX using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.