SUSS Part Time 2019/07

qwertyuui

Reaction score
Haha. I felt shitty leaving the interview room too. I feel that the interviewer (head of dep) like don’t bother. Oh well, let’s hope for the best. I was the second batch to enter with the regular lady.
i was the one who register last hahahaha (self expose)

burgereater

Reaction score
Went for my interview last week. when did you send in your application?

My interview is going to be tomorrow, applied it last year October. Do you guys have in your email, stating to have a second degree option? Thanks.

liukenforever

Banned
Reaction score
Ya saw in another forum that it popular. That why when I get the interview email, say to prepare a second choice, haha

Here are the insiders' news.. they only admit 40 pax for accountancy programme per semester..

Poly GPA need to be minimum more than 3.0, don't have the exact score though..

Absiddq

Reaction score
Going for interview at 2pm for logistics. ..nervous man, don't know what qns the prof will throw at me.

liukenforever

Banned
Reaction score
Many of them gave up on non-preferred courses from NUS, NTU, SMU and SIT for what they preferred, Accountancy.

If you could enter SUSS Law, you will also give up on courses from other Universities..

it is. student can’t enter nus ntu smu sit. come suss. it depends on you, whether you need the degree

Last edited:

yves77

Reaction score
Was the interview difficult? Worried.. I’m going for mine soon..

ermm, i felt shitty leaving the interview room, cause i felt it could've been better. probably because the prof gave me the impression like he don't bother. lol! but i think it depends on you yourself. don't be nervous. it's quite a relax interview, no pressure man! all the best!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.