[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kw-HzJbbZQRM4WDushEc4U91WV-81ypP

i have uploaded the apk and obb file on to google drive..

download both files.

installed apk first and launch it.

you will get an error.

shift the obb file to android --> OBB --> com.zlongame.un.mhmnz

Thanks!

At least I can use the proper translation when talking here, especially factions.

Don't worry abt factions though, until around lvl 30. If you are still undecided, the game will still have a faction ready for u if u have properly lvled the MCs and Cherie.

(PS: Lance is not part of MC's faction. For me, I don't use him anymore since he is not part of the factions I am focusing on.)

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol. These players are indeed a whiny bunch until the admin has to give a free SSR. SO everyone will have 2 SSR to start with. Cherie and Dieharte.

I don't have the rainbow gem in mail. Where did u get it from or can u screenshot it?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lol. These players are indeed a whiny bunch until the admin has to give a free SSR. SO everyone will have 2 SSR to start with. Cherie and Dieharte.

I don't have the rainbow gem in mail. Where did u get it from or can u screenshot it?

oh i mean the besides gold amount at the top of the screen.. those rainbow gems. is it used for gatcha ? or something else.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
COMPENSATION AND AN OFFICIAL UPDATE NOTICE.
1: We want to sincerely apologize to everyone first off for the communication regarding pre-register rewards collection, also for an advertisement that confused people into thinking they would receive an SSR for pre-registration with no further information.

To address this, first off we are preparing some compensation that will not only be better than the pre-registration reward… but will be sent straight to the game without the need for any codes or emails or confusing ads.

Secondly, with the SSR Confusion – Everyone does indeed get an SSR, we have sent 60 shards for Dieharte, and you will still get the Free Cherie from the Tour of Light quest. We are sorry for not being more clear on this.

2: To our android users who have had trouble with the game; such as not wanting to give the game microphone permissions for it’s integrated voice chat – we are addressing the game not playing if you decline permission for camera/mic. Please be patient for the update. We understand if you don’t want to play in the meantime, the fix is coming very soon, within the next 48 hours is our current tentative ETA. Modifying these settings can have severe effects so we must test it.

3: The racist, homophobic and unsavory slurs in the bullet chat, aka “Banter” – we did not anticipate how disgusting some players would be and will be improving the profanity filters this evening, and also, we will be wiping the chat logs regularly until it is under control. We hope you can forgive this, we do not in anyway condone this behavior and actions may be taken against egregious offenses.

lol AMDK is racist ? :s13::s13::s13::s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
moi see can be used to buy gacha tickets

oh.. that one. yep. the premium currency i this game. If you don't have tickets but have gems, u can just click on the gacha summon and it will ask if u want to auto convert gems to tickets. 88 gems = 1 ticket.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
which banner to pull ?

departing braves or emperor's hope ?

For me, the usual non-exclusive one. These banners do not increase the rate of getting SSR, but increase the rate of getting that banner SSR if u do get a SSR.

Emperor's hope is what most people will pull for. Leon has the highest attack stat. For me, I won't pull since I am not interested in the imperial faction. I enjoy killing Leons since he fall prey easily to pikemen. Lol.

Departing braves u have a high chance to get a Cherie dupe.

I will just pull for any SR/SSR and just build my team around whoever I get. (Hoping for Liana secretly). Even if I don't get a SSR also does not matter. Cherie is still the one I will build around to.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
oh.. that one. yep. the premium currency i this game. If you don't have tickets but have gems, u can just click on the gacha summon and it will ask if u want to auto convert gems to tickets. 88 gems = 1 ticket.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

super expensive..

if want to multi pull need 880 gems...

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For me, the usual non-exclusive one. These banners do not increase the rate of getting SSR, but increase the rate of getting that banner SSR if u do get a SSR.

Emperor's hope is what most people will pull for. Leon has the highest attack stat. For me, I won't pull since I am not interested in the imperial faction. I enjoy killing Leons since he fall prey easily to pikemen. Lol.

Departing braves u have a high chance to get a Cherie dupe.

I will just pull for any SSR and just build my team around whoever I get. (Hoping for Liana secretly).

so just normal banner will do for now ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

super expensive..

if want to multi pull need 880 gems...

Mix of gems and tickets. U will have plenty of chances to get them.
Everyday there will be a map encounter that rewards gems/tickets. When it appears, clear it asap. Its time-limited every day.

I have 6 SSRs in TW (7 if counting luna dupe).

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
so just normal banner will do for now ?

That's for me. If you like Leon and like the imperial faction, pull for him. For me, I am still secretly hoping to rebuild my princess team in gl. Lol.

Dieharte's faction is not bad too. (Not the MC one. Except for chris and 2 MC, everyone is SSR in that faction. Hard to build a functional team)

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
That's for me. If you like Leon and like the imperial faction, pull for him. For me, I am still secretly hoping to rebuild my princess team in gl. Lol.

Dieharte's faction is not bad too. (Not the MC one. Except for chris and 2 MC, everyone is SSR in that faction. Hard to build a functional team)

faction got give synergy ah ???

if not why whole team must be from same faction ?

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just farmed my first 10 ticket and roll liaos. lol. sadly no ssr

tio 2 sr. vargas and sliver wolf. worth using ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lance and scott worth to evolve ??

the mandatory units you have to summon.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
just farmed my first 10 ticket and roll liaos. lol. sadly no ssr

tio 2 sr. vargas and sliver wolf. worth using ?

Nice! 2 SR. Vargas is a very good tank. You can probably consider the imperial faction now and aim for Leon.

Note: Imperial faction has a weakness. It does not have any capable healer. The only healer that belongs to this faction is a pretty weak R healer.

But healer benefits the least from faction buff. As long as you are not aiming for a healer that is also capable of attacking, u can field other faction's healer also.

Silver wolf I don't really use him except for killing certain dragon.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lance and scott worth to evolve ??

the mandatory units you have to summon.

Lance yes, scotts no. Dieharte is tons better, as well as many SR horsemen. Even Leticia is better (well.. for waifu factor. Lol).

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lance yes, scotts no. Dieharte is tons better, as well as many SR horsemen. Even Leticia is better (well.. for waifu factor. Lol).

in other words evolve R is a waste of resource and time other than the 3 MCs ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.