[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice! 2 SR. Vargas is a very good tank. You can probably consider the imperial faction now and aim for Leon.

Note: Imperial faction has a weakness. It does not have any capable healer. The only healer that belongs to this faction is a pretty weak R healer.

But healer benefits the least from faction buff. As long as you are not aiming for a healer that is also capable of attacking, u can field other faction's healer also.

Silver wolf I don't really use him except for killing certain dragon.

so i should swap grenier out for vargas now ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
faction got give synergy ah ???

if not why whole team must be from same faction ?

Faction are important at lvl 34+. When u hit lvl 34 (and your units are lvled to 35), you are eligible to upgrade your units to the 3rd final class. (4th for MC chars).

Eg. When grenier is lvl 35 and upgraded to grand marshal, he get a skill 'Dream of light'. This makes him an 'activator'.

This skill affects all allies of the 'legion of glory' faction, granting them significant atk/def buff that can take on enemies of higher lvl than them. The buff is so strong that its a necessity at higher lvl events.

Grenier's buff is the basic buff for legion of glory. Higher rarity activators like Elwin has better buffs. (not in percentage increase, but in added effect. Like Luna, princess faction activator. Not only stat increase but grants an additional hit for everyone in the princess faction.)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
so i should swap grenier out for vargas now ?

Yep. Vargas is stronger. But try not to neglect grenier. His faction is easier to form a functional team. (in case you do not get any other imperial faction units. Touchwood. Lol)

Vargas will take u to lvl 30+, then u can consider which faction u want to devote resources to depending on what units u have at that time.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. Vargas is stronger. But try not to neglect grenier. His faction is easier to form a functional team. (in case you do not get any other imperial faction units. Touchwood. Lol)

Vargas will take u to lvl 30+, then u can consider which faction u want to devote resources to depending on what units u have at that time.

jin chim wor.

sounds like if planning failed in the early game. will spoilt the game play for later part :(

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
jin chim wor.

sounds like if planning failed in the early game. will spoilt the game play for later part :(

No lah. Its gacha game. How to plan when you don't even know for sure what units u will get. Lol.

Planning comes at lvl 30+ for f2p. Early planning is for whales who aim one faction and die die must get SSR of that faction.

Even if you do not plan anything and just lvl MCs and Cherie, u already have a strong functional faction. The legion of glory.

Btw, what is the final class u chose for matthew from goddess questions? That is more impt than anything if u want to use matthew in your team later.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No lah. Its gacha game. How to plan when you don't even know for sure what units u will get. Lol.

Planning comes at lvl 30+ for f2p. Early planning is for whales who aim one faction and die die must get SSR of that faction.

Even if you do not plan anything and just lvl MCs and Cherie, u already have a strong functional faction. The legion of glory.

can see each character from which faction ? game got show ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
can see each character from which faction ? game got show ?

Yah. U can see not only which faction he belongs to, but all members of that faction.

Go to Info.

Beneath the exp bar, there are little icons. These are faction icons that this unit belongs to. Tap on that icon and u can see all the members of that faction and its faction name.

Eg. Lance belongs to the imperial faction. Called Empire's honour in gl. U can see all members of that faction.

He also belongs to the Strategic Master faction.

Many units belong to 2 or more factions.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Btw, what is the final class u chose for matthew from goddess questions? That is more impt than anything if u want to use matthew in your team later.

play first think later. lol.

i got the horseman roh. like you suggested.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
play first think later. lol.

i got the horseman roh. like you suggested.

Flyer also good. At least u won't belong to people who bang heads for choosing ninja. Lol.

He is extremely durable as a horsemen with his innate talent, more durable than SR Sonia, the princess horseman I am using for princess faction.

Don't be misleaded by the rarity of the MCs. They are all SR equivalent. Their rarity is promoted as u get more stars for them. (only the 3 MCs, all the rest do not get promoted in rarity).

Rumoured in CN there are plans to promote them to SSR rarity.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Flyer also good. At least u won't belong to people who bang heads for choosing ninja. Lol.

He is extremely durable as a horsemen with his innate talent, more durable than SR Sonia, the princess horseman I am using for princess faction.

Don't be misleaded by the rarity of the MCs. They are all SR equivalent. Their rarity is promoted as u get more stars for them. (only the 3 MCs, all the rest do not get promoted in rarity).

Rumoured in CN there are plans to promote them to SSR rarity.

got any good r worth investing ???

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Faction and the wonders of faction buffs.

Take for example this team. Grenier from legion of glory, the rest are all princesses. Just fielding them do not have any effects... Yet.

Bs22ISJ_d.jpg

These are what Cherie has at start. 30% all stats buff because I completed this stage before. (For farming stages, the game grant this buff so it eases out farming. Can even auto). Reduced magic dmg received from Luna's talent since cherie is near her.

vRrYGvb_d.jpg

Now Grenier activate his faction buff. Cherie belonging to the same legion of glory faction gets benefit as well.
Atk and int +20%. Def +20%. Magic def +30%. This easily makes even Rs have SSR like stats and power.

F3aa8kL_d.jpg

Now my princess SSR schelfaniel activates her princess faction buff. Faction buffs are not stackable, but overrides.

Still the same stat increase, but with additional effect since this is a SSR faction buff. +12% dmg dealt from skills.

ipEshEu_d.jpg

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
got any good r worth investing ???

Some Rs worth using.

Anna. She has mass-shield very early in the game and can cast regenerate buff. Good defensive healer.

Jessica. The mage u get from story. For cheating purposes with her teleport skill (Some map's winning condition is reach a certain spot or obtain a treasure chest. If you use her to teleport a flyer....)

Others are situational. Like Lester, if you want to have sea/water units.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just got imelda from the 10 x pull.

is she good ?

the rest are R trash

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
just got imelda from the 10 x pull.

is she good ?

the rest are R trash

One of the early units I used also. Empire faction.

Pro: One of the earliest hard hitting aoe mage, though many people seem to class change her to bishop. She is frequently used in pvp for mass-offensive buff and her aoe. She is also a horsemen killer.

Cons: Her talent is a double edged sword. Randomly increase atk of a unit near her, but also dmg that unit every turn.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
One of the early units I used also. Empire faction.

Pro: One of the earliest hard hitting aoe mage, though many people seem to class change her to bishop. She is frequently used in pvp for mass-offensive buff and her aoe. She is also a horsemen killer.

Cons: Her talent is a double edged sword. Randomly increase atk of a unit near her, but also dmg that unit every turn.

can class change be done easily ? or is perm/take many resources ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
can class change be done easily ? or is perm/take many resources ?

U get resources as u complete/farm the time rift maps. Class change to the same path only takes these resources.

But if u have already chosen a path, eg. mage, and want to class change to healer, u need the 2nd chance item from pvp honor shop or guild shop. Its very rare and expensive. Usually people only use it on SR/SSRs in their core team of a faction they want to concentrate.

The story do give one 2nd chance item. Save it.

Once u have switch path with the item, u can freely switch between the 2 paths whenever u want though. Just consumes gold to switch.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Dd9pvJS_d.jpg

Lemme use this guy to explain. Its a costly mistake I made, but made me learn from it as well.

Emperor Bernhardt has 3 paths. As soon as u master the top most path (warrior), u can class change to the middle 3 classes. This is choosing a path. The mats to do this is easily obtainable from time rift maps and guild shop, and black market (if u want to spend gold)

Eg. I chose the path shield gladiator (left path) for him. This class has a stun skill that is very useful. Can stun pikemen, preventing them to cover teammates for one turn and he won't be able to counter attack anyone who attack him.

If I want to change path to swordsman (middle path), I need the 2nd chance item from pvp honor shop or guild shop.

I class change to swordsman using the item. So I can now freely switch between sheild gladiator and swordsman whenever I want.

My mistake: When its time for the final class upgrade, I forgot to switch to swordsman to upgrade, but stayed as sheild gladiator. I mastered the class and upgrade to hero.

Bang.. my mistake... I never want to upgrade to hero. So to change from hero to emperor (my desired final class), I have to spend another 2nd chance item on him.

So I wasted 2 rare items on this unit......

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
U get resources as u complete/farm the time rift maps. Class change to the same path only takes these resources.

But if u have already chosen a path, eg. mage, and want to class change to healer, u need the 2nd chance item from pvp honor shop or guild shop. Its very rare and expensive. Usually people only use it on SR/SSRs in their core team of a faction they want to concentrate.

The story do give one 2nd chance item. Save it.

Once u have switch path with the item, u can freely switch between the 2 paths whenever u want though. Just consumes gold to switch.

i will consult u often on what class to take.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i will consult u often on what class to take.

It really depends on your playstyle. For example, I want an emperor that can stun people. Lol. So I took on 2 paths.

Some people might choose to take on all 3 paths, especially if the 3rd right path has a very useful skill that is a good fit to their desired final class. So even if the 3rd path do not have a final class, some units are still worth to class change to it.

My Imelda I stayed as a mage. Which is different from the people I met in pvp. So my choice may not be the best choice. Its just what I need/want for the team.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.