[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Important tip:

Every main time rift stage there is a hidden treasure. This can range from SR equips to gems and even gold summon tickets.

Time rift stage 1-2. Hidden treasure location: Stone left of the bridge. SR accessory that increases movement of the unit by 1. Very useful.

(Hope gl players will write these tips in banters instead of spamming the banters with junks and profanities. In TW, the players are kind enough to write the hidden treasure location in banters for every stage.)

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important tip:

Every main time rift stage there is a hidden treasure. This can range from SR equips to gems and even gold summon tickets.

Time rift stage 1-2. Hidden treasure location: Stone left of the bridge. SR accessory that increases movement of the unit by 1. Very useful.

(Hope gl players will write these tips in banters instead of spamming the banters with junks and profanities. In TW, the players are kind enough to write the hidden treasure location in banters for every stage.)

1-1 : Cupboard in Top Room

1-2 : The stone with magic array at the bridge

1-3 : Blue torch on right of room

1-4 : The banner on top of the room

1-5 : A crack in the mountain range lower left of map

1-6 : A crack in the floor of the altar on top of the map

1-7 : Tomb with wreath on north east of map.

got this from reddit. :o

did another 10x. tio Sophia :(

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
1-1 : Cupboard in Top Room

1-2 : The stone with magic array at the bridge

1-3 : Blue torch on right of room

1-4 : The banner on top of the room

1-5 : A crack in the mountain range lower left of map

1-6 : A crack in the floor of the altar on top of the map

1-7 : Tomb with wreath on north east of map.

got this from reddit. :o

did another 10x. tio Sophia :(

Why sad!? Its Sophia! My main healer for my princess team.

There are a lot of Sophia worshippers in the chinese servers.

Godly power exclusive to her. Mass reset all allies' skills cooldown in range + aoe heal + aoe def buff all in one skill. Every recipient of her skills and heal adds a 15% def buff at the same time. Top tier healer.

Only bad thing: U cannot rely on her to kill anything no matter what kind of soldiers u give her. She is purely support/heal. Even with princess faction buff, she cannot kill anything alone.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Noteworthy SRs near SSR level in terms of power and usefulness

5SHRUYQ_d.jpg

Chris. Poor girl who is the only MC of a langrisser game who did not get SSR treatment. Her abilities is SSR level though.

Undead/Monster killer. Damage and aoe heal teammate irregardless of the range from her. Damage and self heal. Random positive buffs on a teammate near her.

Jb902Ew_d.jpg

Sofia. Under-rated healer. As I mentioned, her aoe reset all allies' skills in range is godly. She has the most aoe heal skills out of all healers, beating even SSR healers.

pXs6aV6_d.jpg

Freya. OP tank of almost cheating lvl. Hits and damage even before entering into the battle screen. Sometime even killing units of low hp even before battle starts. After battle, hits again. An absolute great ally on your side, an absolute nuisance in pvp on enemy side.

bejJZJE_d.jpg

Sonia. Good sub for Leon if you don't have him. Fast and hits hard.

kYvjoCo_d.jpg

Vargas. Our baldy tank. Sturdy and has a self ress. Ress himself when he is killed once per stage.

aDw4GB3_d.jpg

Eggbert. The reknown goblin slayer. (Excels in the goblin stage for farming gold).
Lot of aoe. After he cast his dmging aoe, he burns again on everyone who got hit with the aoe. (ie, 2 aoe hits in one turn)

rfW3ZiY_d.jpg

Fana. AOE phy archer. Her archer class and flyer class are very good.

sFeN7Zi_d.jpg

Imelda. Sorceress of the empire team. Great aoe ability and mass attack buff. Usually seen in pvp.

Bottomline: SSR are good but are mainly icing of the cake. A good team of SRs can beat anything in pve and pvp. (Especially Chris. Lol. My opponents tend to underestimate her and leave her alive, but she is the one that turns the tide.)

Which is probably why even SRs has a fairly low rate in this game compared to other games... at only 13%.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It really depends on your playstyle. For example, I want an emperor that can stun people. Lol. So I took on 2 paths.

Some people might choose to take on all 3 paths, especially if the 3rd right path has a very useful skill that is a good fit to their desired final class. So even if the 3rd path do not have a final class, some units are still worth to class change to it.

My Imelda I stayed as a mage. Which is different from the people I met in pvp. So my choice may not be the best choice. Its just what I need/want for the team.

i don't really care about pvp. i wanna plow through pve content.

if i want play pvp, i go play fighting game already. :s13:

if this game main focus is on pvp, then i don't think i will be playing long.

cos when come to pvp most of the time, people showing off their e-peen

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i don't really care about pvp. i wanna plow through pve content.

if i want play pvp, i go play fighting game already. :s13:

if this game main focus is on pvp, then i don't think i will be playing long.

cos when come to pvp most of the time, people showing off their e-peen

The pvp in this game has 2 forms.
1. Usual arena where u fight bots that the players put up as a defense team. Can treat as a pve content since all are AI controlled.

2. 'World' arena where u fight real-time. In my TW server, this mode has very few players. So the matches are grossly mismatched. Either I will be fighting players of much lower lvl than me, or fighting against players that are much higher than me. Not sure what will be the gl situation for this arena, but this can be ignored.

PVP is not the main focus on this game, but helps in getting more pulling resources, equips and the 2nd chance class path mat. Of course, these are not exclusive to arena and can be obtained from other means.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noteworthy SRs near SSR level in terms of power and usefulness

5SHRUYQ_d.jpg

Chris. Poor girl who is the only MC of a langrisser game who did not get SSR treatment. Her abilities is SSR level though.

Undead/Monster killer. Damage and aoe heal teammate irregardless of the range from her. Damage and self heal. Random positive buffs on a teammate near her.

Jb902Ew_d.jpg

Sofia. Under-rated healer. As I mentioned, her aoe reset all allies' skills in range is godly. She has the most aoe heal skills out of all healers, beating even SSR healers.

pXs6aV6_d.jpg

Freya. OP tank of almost cheating lvl. Hits and damage even before entering into the battle screen. Sometime even killing units of low hp even before battle starts. After battle, hits again. An absolute great ally on your side, an absolute nuisance in pvp on enemy side.

bejJZJE_d.jpg

Sonia. Good sub for Leon if you don't have him. Fast and hits hard.

kYvjoCo_d.jpg

Vargas. Our baldy tank. Sturdy and has a self ress. Ress himself when he is killed once per stage.

aDw4GB3_d.jpg

Eggbert. The reknown goblin slayer. (Excels in the goblin stage for farming gold).
Lot of aoe. After he cast his dmging aoe, he burns again on everyone who got hit with the aoe. (ie, 2 aoe hits in one turn)

rfW3ZiY_d.jpg

Fana. AOE phy archer. Her archer class and flyer class are very good.

sFeN7Zi_d.jpg

Imelda. Sorceress of the empire team. Great aoe ability and mass attack buff. Usually seen in pvp.

Bottomline: SSR are good but are mainly icing of the cake. A good team of SRs can beat anything in pve and pvp. (Especially Chris. Lol. My opponents tend to underestimate her and leave her alive, but she is the one that turns the tide.)

Which is probably why even SRs has a fairly low rate in this game compared to other games... at only 13%.

Lol. Remless senpai play what game also got such indept insight.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The pvp in this game has 2 forms.
1. Usual arena where u fight bots that the players put up as a defense team. Can treat as a pve content since all are AI controlled.

2. 'World' arena where u fight real-time. In my TW server, this mode has very few players. So the matches are grossly mismatched. Either I will be fighting players of much lower lvl than me, or fighting against players that are much higher than me. Not sure what will be the gl situation for this arena, but this can be ignored.

PVP is not the main focus on this game, but helps in getting more pulling resources, equips and the 2nd chance class path mat. Of course, these are not exclusive to arena and can be obtained from other means.

first one still ok as AI is still not as smart as human.

good to know. if not die die must do pvp whether i like it or hate it.

all the gatcha games i just do pvp to compete the daily quest.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol. Remless senpai play what game also got such indept insight.

Cos' I managed to get every SR in the game. But of course lah, I have preferences. I tend not to use footman, horsemen and rogues. My team has more mages, healers, pikemen and flyers. So these are not really insights, but contains my personal bias. Lol.

But really, this game is not those 'Wah, I have SSR, I can rule the world' type of game, nor is it those get SSR can auto all the way shitto game. This game is hard, challenging and frustrating at times even for story battles.

Like what Swordsman said earlier in this thread, the battles are not a walk in the park. But it is these challenges that I feel that I am playing a game. Not the game playing on its own.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
first one still ok as AI is still not as smart as human.

good to know. if not die die must do pvp whether i like it or hate it.

all the gatcha games i just do pvp to compete the daily quest.

Ah.. bad news. One of the daily u need to do the normal arena bot pvp and win one match. Lol.

AI is still not as smart as human U maybe surprised how smart the AI can be, exploiting the weaknesses in your formation.

This is a battle chess game, so its like playing chess with AI.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
prefer this over fire emblem..

fire emblem the rng stats (iv) it already piss me off the 1st place.

then one character have so many versions.

skills most or less the same. no uniqueness.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Cos' I managed to get every SR in the game. But of course lah, I have preferences. I tend not to use footman, horsemen and rogues. My team has more mages, healers, pikemen and flyers. So these are not really insights, but contains my personal bias. Lol.

But really, this game is not those 'Wah, I have SSR, I can rule the world' type of game, nor is it those get SSR can auto all the way shitto game. This game is hard, challenging and frustrating at times even for story battles.

Like what Swordsman said earlier in this thread, the battles are not a walk in the park. But it is these challenges that I feel that I am playing a game. Not the game playing on its own.

as long don't kena R can le. cos only like 3 are useful.

i remember 1 game sr 95% are sheet. only matters are SSR>

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
sianzzzzzz:(:(:(

Who knows, maybe u like the bot arena and someday may feel the max 5 matches per day too low. :s13:

I also don't like to be forced to do arena (think ffbe arena... pui)

The bot battles are fun. I feel song when I outwit and kill enemy Leon and other SSR with my SRs and Cherie. Lol. Especially when Leon rushes to his death with my pikemen covering.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe u like the bot arena and someday may feel the max 5 matches per day too low. :s13:

I also don't like to be forced to do arena (think ffbe arena... pui)

The bot battles are fun. I feel song when I outwit and kill enemy Leon and other SSR with my SRs and Cherie. Lol. Especially when Leon rushes to his death with my pikemen covering.

will AI susceptible to baiting like in fire emblem.. they can only reach against a unit that they are weak against and they still attack anyway ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
FFBE? Fits the bill as currently only 7* matters with 4* based and below are fodders. Lol.

ffbe is even worse.

there are shitty 7* too. :s13:

I remember the game. its called grandchase.. u confirm won't like it.. its auto fest mostly.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
will AI susceptible to baiting like in fire emblem.. they can only reach against a unit that they are weak against and they still attack anyway ?

Yep. bait and turtle is the main strategy I use against enemies stronger than me whether in pvp or pve.

But your bait better be tanky. And be ready for surprises.

Flyers, horsemen and archers have skills that increases their movement range. One look you maybe out of their attack range. But once they use the skills, your bait is now within their attack range and will mob your bait to death.

My solution: I place my bait within their attack range and place my tank near him/her but out of their attack range. In most stages, we are already outnumbered, so having the bait die will make things even more difficult.

Tank will absorb the attacks through covered. Then I use cherie to finish off the injured enemies (Cherie's OP talent. As long as she kills a unit, she can act again on the same turn. This ability has a 4 turn CD and the CD gets lesser as u upgrade her star)

Not always work.. but works in most cases.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
ffbe is even worse.

there are shitty 7* too. :s13:

I remember the game. its called grandchase.. u confirm won't like it.. its auto fest mostly.

I do play grandchase. Part of my game collection. Lol. Very low priority though. Total auto fest and SSR rate is miserable 1%. LoL. I just turn it on when I am too free. Now I started Langrisser global, I probably will ditch it.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to set my ssr to battle sia. Everytime like the default 3

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.