Recommendations for 1440p monitor?

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Elysium87
I also using the above settings. Looks good.
Will test the lcd for a week with this settings. If. My eyes say good means OK haha

Elysium87

Reaction score
Thanks Elysium87
I also using the above settings. Looks good.
Will test the lcd for a week with this settings. If. My eyes say good means OK haha

the user from reddit also stated to leave the rest of setting as default setting. only adjust those that was mentioned.

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Acer Nitro VG271UP can enable gsync
no issues in BFV MP mode.
:D:D

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use the reddit user settings. Plus freesync is on in the lcd settings.
Enable gsync on my gtx 1060 in the nvidia control panel. Not able to push to 100+ fps as I game at 2560x1440 at medium details on bfv mp. Hitting 70-80fps which is smooth with gsync enabled. No tearing which I can see. On high details about 50fps only which is abit laggy.

Elysium87

Reaction score
I use the reddit user settings. Plus freesync is on in the lcd settings.
Enable gsync on my gtx 1060 in the nvidia control panel. Not able to push to 100+ fps as I game at 2560x1440 at medium details on bfv mp. Hitting 70-80fps which is smooth with gsync enabled. No tearing which I can see. On high details about 50fps only which is abit laggy.

Okay la not bad. My PC set up shd be around the same refresh rate as yours. Waiting for 2060 rtx MSI gaming

Hasagi

Reaction score
Just received my Acer VG217UP monitor today, everything looks good - no dead pixels etc etc - other than a small gap between the panel and the plastic on the bottom left of the monitor. Not really noticeable though.

Like what Elysium87 said, the colours seem slightly washed out, tried changing the settings as to what you recommended but I think brightness at 24 is too low for me. Also, the white seems to have a slight bluish hue to it. Other than that, everything seems okay, testing on my 2015 Macbook pro while waiting for the 2060 reviews to be out!

Also, going to place an order for a displayport cable but not really sure what length to get though. Any recommendations?

Elysium87

Reaction score
Just received my Acer VG217UP monitor today, everything looks good - no dead pixels etc etc - other than a small gap between the panel and the plastic on the bottom left of the monitor. Not really noticeable though.

Like what Elysium87 said, the colours seem slightly washed out, tried changing the settings as to what you recommended but I think brightness at 24 is too low for me. Also, the white seems to have a slight bluish hue to it. Other than that, everything seems okay, testing on my 2015 Macbook pro while waiting for the 2060 reviews to be out!

Also, going to place an order for a displayport cable but not really sure what length to get though. Any recommendations?

just don't get more than 5 meters. im getting 3 meters.

i ordered this, there's 2 meters as well
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HVVHL23/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was looking to buy the Nitro VG271UP but it seems Acer SG has run out of stock. Currently qoo10 and lazada listing on pre-order. ETA delivery around March.

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a NorthBayou F100A monitor arm from taobao.
Wait for it to come.
The default stand is CMI

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.