[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
yea.. what u said make sense.. but i realize sometimes the pokemon in the stack can go missing or the order will change also.

especially if there is an update. happen to me before.

ok i'll take note of that, but general rule is to not leave anything impt in the stack :s13:

although i also think this is a bug, but the stack was actually critical in providing a ready stream of mons during feebas day...if not i confirm cannot finish as many tasks as I did....

jannworld

Reaction score
Wonder if it's gonna take like 400 candies for it to evolve.

Will Mammoswine be powerful?

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

if niantic gives the good moveset, this is going to be a meta relevant powerhouse for ice

but then again ho-oh and heatran got screwed (great stats pokemon given shitty moves). metagross initially was screwed too until meteo mash comes along during the CD

jannworld

Reaction score
To be fair can’t fault them if you are playing multiple accounts. They always intend this game as 1 person 1 account. I mean if u want play multiple accounts then no choice u got to have more time, more hands, more resources to manage if u die die want multiple mamoswine or shinies for your multiple accounts

On a side note actually til now I still do not really understand the need of a secondary or multiple account. It’s not like an rpg where you can play a different class etc. You guys are simply playing the same thing, doing the same quests, tasks, repeating them on multiple accounts. No offence to anyone playing multi but I just dun understand the need to.

Looks like NN just thrown another curve ball for the next community day

Now that special move for Mammoswine better be worth it

They seem to imply up to 5 rewards per day during that community weekend ie 5 on sat and 5 on sun ?

Then they say 5 shinnoh stones on community day

So can get 5 for 17/2 for the weekend and another 5 during community day period ie 10 for 17/2 ?

If so people with multiple account will siao liao during that 3 hour period.

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
multi accounts is great for shiny raid, eg shinx
with 10 accounts you have 9 more chances
if you are concern with SD, trade after your main account get 1

limbs03

Reaction score
To be fair can’t fault them if you are playing multiple accounts. They always intend this game as 1 person 1 account. I mean if u want play multiple accounts then no choice u got to have more time, more hands, more resources to manage if u die die want multiple mamoswine or shinies for your multiple accounts

On a side note actually til now I still do not really understand the need of a secondary or multiple account. It’s not like an rpg where you can play a different class etc. You guys are simply playing the same thing, doing the same quests, tasks, repeating them on multiple accounts. No offence to anyone playing multi but I just dun understand the need to.

my valor friend once told me she created multiple red accounts to slot into gyms so that
1) she doesn't need to wait for others to beef up the gym
2) it makes spending her 15 min bringing down the gym more justified cos she gets to put in 6 mons instead of 1
3) she has 6 accounts to feed berries instead of 1

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I only have 2 accounts

Come in very handy to whack gym, taking raids, or even for pvy (ownself play ownself). Can experiment and see for yourself performance of mons one on one in pvp. 4 extra balls for raids also very handy.

Very useful for those who prefer to do things their ownway

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
I only have 2 accounts

Come in very handy to whack gym, taking raids, or even for pvy (ownself play ownself). Can experiment and see for yourself performance of mons one on one in pvp. 4 extra balls for raids also very handy.

Yup.....with at least another account, the main stuff are :
a)Easier to take down Gyms

b)Best friends get 4 extra ball (so at least 10 balls every raid). Easier to catch tier 5 bosses this way.

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I also don't understand the need for people to fly(spoof). This game is reality game. Walk out to have fun.

I'm proud to declare I am true blue #pokemongogamer! No hacks and 1 account

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Because the winners of this game are those with multiple accounts. They have the strongest defence, strongest attack, can even complete all quests. For your information, I still don't have a celebi as I cannot find anyone to trade and this is because I have only 1 account.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I also don't understand the need for people to fly(spoof). This game is reality game. Walk out to have fun.

But if u think about it, how real really is this game when all the data is just stored on Niantic's servers, including location data.

It's somewhat just like The Matrix, where the resistance hacks into the matrix when they need to do something in it. :eek:

unicr0ne

Banned
Reaction score
Multi account is good.

I used them to get ex raid pass. and circulate among my grp of people.

all the pokemon go auntie and uncle veterans are doing it

jannworld

Reaction score
Yes but the same can be achieve by getting 10 premium passes
Ok I know it’s a case of paying vs completely f2p. Personally I’m not a gaming whale but I do spend some $ on some games to play easier. I dun have the time to go complete f2p due to work and family life.

multi accounts is great for shiny raid, eg shinx
with 10 accounts you have 9 more chances
if you are concern with SD, trade after your main account get 1

jannworld

Reaction score
Ok maybe because I have Wife and family members still actively playing and raiding so i didnt see the benefit that u mentioned

I only have 2 accounts

jannworld

Reaction score
No offence but ur Friend seems to be too extreme and also appears to be a gym hogger or have territorial marking mentality

my valor friend once told me she created multiple red accounts to slot into gyms so that
1) she doesn't need to wait for others to beef up the gym
2) it makes spending her 15 min bringing down the gym more justified cos she gets to put in 6 mons instead of 1
3) she has 6 accounts to feed berries instead of 1

jannworld

Reaction score
I remember last time got ppl use Facebook to communicate and to do trades for single players to get celebi - just a suggestion that u can consider

Because the winners of this game are those with multiple accounts. They have the strongest defence, strongest attack, can even complete all quests. For your information, I still don't have a celebi as I cannot find anyone to trade and this is because I have only 1 account.

jannworld

Reaction score
I know of 2 spoofing friends - one wheel chair bound. Another is because he has new born baby and can’t go out to play but they prefer this game to the main series so they spoof to continue their adventure. Personally to me that is fine as Long as they dun do conduct bad gym practises (eg hogging, shaving etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.