Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
AVcWXID.png

3UttoLi.png

IWwmPtl.png

6ZiRNoI.png

die i just continue with rider first ?
emperor i just continue with emperor first ?
im so afraid i screw myself choosing the wrong route.

die yeah.

My review of Emperor:

He is not a very great ST damage dealer. He has a lot of passives, but no active damage skill. Being a footman, he cannot even kill pikemen in one turn.

Good point abt him he is sturdy and does not die easily. His aoe skill is dangerous, negates healing for those who got hit.

I highly advise for Emperor, go for the left route first and get the stun skill. Then use path change item to change back to middle path. Then continue to master till Emperor (usual orthodox route).

Give him the speed boots u got from 1-2 to make him move more, so that u can stun pikemen and let your main dps kill the enemy squishies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
die yeah.

My review of Emperor:

He is not a very great ST damage dealer. He has a lot of passives, but no active damage skill. Being a footman, he cannot even kill pikemen in one turn.

Good point abt him he is sturdy and does not die easily. His aoe skill is dangerous, negates healing for those who got hit.

I highly advise for Emperor, go for the left route first and get the stun skill. Then use path change item to change back to middle path. Then continue to master till Emperor (usual orthodox route).

Give him the speed boots u got from 1-2 to make him move more, so that u can stun pikemen and let your main dps kill the enemy squishies.

just follow yr advice,

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i pulled at normal banner. still give him anyway.

Oh.. Ok.

For those who pulled at the empire banner, emperor is like the consolation prize. Lol.

Leon is what those people aim for.

But still gratz.

Emperor with stun skill has more utility and usefulness since his damage is low.
His main attraction:
Sturdy, dangerous short-range aoe, stun and SSR Empire faction buff activator.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh.. Ok.

For those who pulled at the empire banner, emperor is like the consolation prize. Lol.

Leon is what those people aim for.

But still gratz.

Emperor with stun skill has more utility and usefulness since his damage is low.
His main attraction:
Sturdy, dangerous short-range aoe, stun and SSR Empire faction buff activator.

ok thanks.

actually learn different class is to get the skill or passive right ? then switch back to original class ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
ok thanks.

actually learn different class is to get the skill or passive right ? then switch back to original class ?

Yep, or soldier type in some cases. Just get the skill u want and go back to the original path u want.

What I suggest is what generally other players advise. This game u can expand your creativity by mixing skills and soldier types and come up with combinations that maybe unorthodox, but OP.

Play PVP. U can encounter some unorthodox combinations from other players and ah.. 'like that also can'

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
ya, rike a bit regret.

moi just added chiu. we same server. lol

Lol. U aiming Leon ah?

Nice. In one of the quest to get Cherie, we need to duel a friend (oops, no need to be same server). We can help each other by inviting to duel, then quit the duel immediately. (Also counts as quest completion).

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
elite time rift too tough.. how to clear.

Lvl up and try next time bah. Go back to gym and train more.

(PS: This game is grindy... in the sense u need to do a lot of aniki gym training and later, the kizuna keys.

Otherwise, u may find even story enemies have a lot more hp/soldier hp than u even though their lvl is lower.)

Like me.. I am lvl 41 now in TW and cannot do lvl 40 stuff. My unit has 2k/2k hp but enemies have 3k/3k+ hp. For now, I join teams and let the high lvls carry me through. Lol

Last edited:

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. U aiming Leon ah?

Nice. In one of the quest to get Cherie, we need to duel a friend (oops, no need to be same server). We can help each other by inviting to duel, then quit the duel immediately. (Also counts as quest completion).

was aimming for him, forgot tio influenced from where that he is strong. :s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
was aimming for him, forgot tio influenced from where that he is strong. :s13:

He is strong. He has the highest atk among all SSRs. + he is good-looking... Lol.

Shuai-ge antagonist are always popular.

He is the cannon of the empire team. Empire team w/o Leon may find firepower a bit lacking.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lvl up and try next time bah. Go back to gym and train more.

(PS: This game is grindy... in the sense u need to do a lot of aniki gym training and later, the kizuna keys.

Otherwise, u may find even story enemies have a lot more hp/soldier hp than u even though their lvl is lower.)

Like me.. I am lvl 41 now in TW and cannot do lvl 40 stuff. My unit has 2k/2k hp but enemies have 3k/3k+ hp. For now, I join teams and let the high lvls carry me through. Lol

my friend bragged he can get treasure + get all the feats and fulfilled all the stars in 1 battle.. think he dua kang..

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
my friend bragged he can get treasure + get all the feats and fulfilled all the stars in 1 battle.. think he dua kang..

He high lvl bah. Maybe he managed to pull Cherie and can solo everything in that stage.

W/o Cherie, I don't think I can also.

I will wait until I get Cherie to do the Elite stage feats.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is assassin and archer class difficult to min max ? they hit like pusycat :eek:

i bought the begineer pack got the sr archer.. use her to shoot fliers.. kena kill by fliers instead..maybe i don't know how to use her

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lol. U aiming Leon ah?

just added u

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.