Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
bought some stuff via chrome browser, not sure y they kept storing my card details on their platform despite unchecking the box to save it. arghhh :s22:

Disable auto fill? Think by default auto fill is enabled and synced to google

dora&boots

Reaction score
Disable auto fill? Think by default auto fill is enabled and synced to google

no lei, google not logged in too. guess it's a bug.
dun like to ve cc details stored on merchant sites.
during purchase, some orders dun even send otp.

Imyxru

Reaction score
Looking for someone to split the 128 coupon at qoo10. Couldn’t reach 1000$ to get the promo myself.

Jazzbie

Reaction score
For Qoo10, if seller say the model I want OOS and offer me a cheaper model with refund of the difference which I don't want, or request me to cancel the order, does it matter who cancel it? I'm ok to cancel if there is no difference. It is not a special price item or MC promo btw. Thanks.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Qoo10, if seller say the model I want OOS and offer me a cheaper model with refund of the difference which I don't want, or request me to cancel the order, does it matter who cancel it? I'm ok to cancel if there is no difference. It is not a special price item or MC promo btw. Thanks.

If you dont mind about your buyer grade, you can cancel. But in this case, since oos, seller should cancel with reason being oos.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You cancel, you wun get back the coupon used, but qmoney, qpoints will get back along with balance to cc.

They cancel, they will kena penalty so they will always ask buyer to cancel as there is no penalty if buyer cancels.

Jazzbie

Reaction score
You cancel, you wun get back the coupon used, but qmoney, qpoints will get back along with balance to cc.

They cancel, they will kena penalty so they will always ask buyer to cancel as there is no penalty if buyer cancels.
Hmm what if coupon (10 off 50) was used for 2 orders and one of them got canceled? Should not affect the other order right?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm what if coupon (10 off 50) was used for 2 orders and one of them got canceled? Should not affect the other order right?

Some say will be prorated.... I have not cancelled partial orders before so im nt so sure. Try and you will know? lol.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some say will be prorated.... I have not cancelled partial orders before so im nt so sure. Try and you will know? lol.

Coupon prorated but will not return you the coupon. Even qmoney, qpoints and paid amount will be prorated. But in a way you will lose out abit.

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The other order will be affected, you do the calculations again to be sure.
If not, ask seller when new stock will come.

zonama

Reaction score
They've recently changed the system so that cart coupon only applies after the shop coupon has been applied ?

Can't stack until stuff is super cheap already :(

namex123

Reaction score

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
They've recently changed the system so that cart coupon only applies after the shop coupon has been applied ?

Can't stack until stuff is super cheap already :(
It's been like that for quite a few months already.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.