joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TuTIYZTl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question: how to remove previous Samsung watch, from Wearable app? first few results of bing no solution? thank you

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Question: how to remove previous Samsung watch, from Wearable app? first few results of bing no solution? thank you

Try Google instead of Bing?
I never like Bing. Google search results are much better.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with Zero1 Booster using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Google instead of Bing?
I never like Bing. Google search results are much better.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with Zero1 Booster using GAGT
Google too spoon feed

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

my data is tpg, in DTL, no signal, was scanning wi-fi and BT, then I saw my old watch was paired. I removed it. wearable app gear S3 is gone, thanks

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry if it had been shared before, can i just check with you guys, where to buy watch bands other than Samsung store? :s11:

If there is, i prefer those Gshock kind of bands. The stock one that came with it attracts dust too easily.

MrGoogle

Reaction score
Sorry if it had been shared before, can i just check with you guys, where to buy watch bands other than Samsung store? :s11:

If there is, i prefer those Gshock kind of bands. The stock one that came with it attracts dust too easily.
try this https://www.bartonwatchbands.com
-i bought this watch bands and got it fews days back and im loving it. not that ex, around 20 to 30 USD so its around 20 to max 40 SGD but worth the money

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For personal users, how long dies the battery last?

we are all personal users....business and personal usage shouldnt be big difference...

for 46mm...easily last 2-3 days..with watch face from default factory..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.