[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
lol capcom's reply to RE2 purist KPKB model/face/costume one :s13:

cmEpKfp.jpg

kzYAwXI.jpg

buy PS store card, or march 22 free DLC.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
RE2 reviews are up:

ACG: absolutely worth going out there and getting right now

IGN: 8.8

Gamespot: 9

Easy Allies: 9

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
RE2 reviews are up:

ACG: absolutely worth going out there and getting right now

IGN: 8.8

Gamespot: 9

Easy Allies: 9
IGN has deleted their review due to wrong info. They should be uploading it again shortly lol.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
IGN has deleted their review due to wrong info. They should be uploading it again shortly lol.
lol, a few months ago they had to remove a review (Dead Cells, I think) cos it's found that the IGN writer basically copied from some youtuber's review. They then found that many of that writer's reviews were copied too. IGN fired that guy and had to redo the old reviews. Hope this time it's just 'wrong info'.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
lol, a few months ago they had to remove a review (Dead Cells, I think) cos it's found that the IGN writer basically copied from some youtuber's review. They then found that many of that writer's reviews were copied too. IGN fired that guy and had to redo the old reviews. Hope this time it's just 'wrong info'.
They have just updated their scores from 8.8 to 9.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score

that one really lol that idiot uses primary school level of copying :s13: its what i did in school, 1 sentence change 1 word hope teacher don't found out aka tau gai (hokkien) lol

and the other popular meme is 'too much water' for pokemon review? IGN review level is see see jiu hao one.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
https://sea.ign.com/m/resident-evil-2-remake/145271/review/resident-evil-2-review

[Editor's Note: We've realized that we were confused about the way the second perspective is unlocked. After you play through one, the alternate perspective becomes available for the other character through different section of the main menu. We're working on a revised version of this review and will update it shortly. We apologize for the error.]

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
https://sea.ign.com/m/resident-evil-2-remake/145271/review/resident-evil-2-review

[Editor's Note: We've realized that we were confused about the way the second perspective is unlocked. After you play through one, the alternate perspective becomes available for the other character through different section of the main menu. We're working on a revised version of this review and will update it shortly. We apologize for the error.]
I don't see why this would result in a change in score from 8.8 to 9. I can't remember what was said in the deleted video, but what in the 'confusion' did IGN originally penalised the game for, at the tune of 0.2 points? :s13:

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RE2 was the first 3D game moi play
a lot of sentimental memory sia
hope can gt it by SAT
the demo really damn scary, imo different vibe frm thenoriginal one... but it shud be the vision of the creator back then

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Maybe you should read the written review (strike off parts) in the provided link.

I don't see why this would result in a change in score from 8.8 to 9. I can't remember what was said in the deleted video, but what in the 'confusion' did IGN originally penalised the game for, at the tune of 0.2 points? :s13:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think there are few version right, the Z version.

also… I think I will get the PSN download version... :s13: hardcopy I pretty sure will have the final version with all dlc n etc... look at RE7...:s13:

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
I can still remember what they said in the deleted video. Capcom has purposely hidden the alternate scenarios and players have to play the same story twice to unlock it. Meeting the same guy, fighting the same boss blah blah blah...

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can still remember what they said in the deleted video. Capcom has purposely hidden the alternate scenarios and players have to play the same story twice to unlock it. Meeting the same guy, fighting the same boss blah blah blah...

but the original RE2 does has alternate longer ending.
Last time need to play leon and Claire and then replay for longer ending.

complete under 2.5hr to get infinite rocket launcher...

StoopiakIdiot

Master Member
Reaction score
Is buying dragon ball fighters worth it? How the ping from Singapore?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think there are few version right, the Z version.

also… I think I will get the PSN download version... :s13: hardcopy I pretty sure will have the final version with all dlc n etc... look at RE7...:s13:

got z version? i only know got deluxe edition and collector's edition.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
got z version? i only know got deluxe edition and collector's edition.

japan got 2 version, "standard" and "Z".

Gore is heavily censored in "standard", like heads dont explode, limps don't drop off. funny thing is "Z" is still censored lol. just less censored.

english or international ver is uncensored, very simple don't be complicated :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.