Singapore PR enquires

Tan Ye Kai

Reaction score
I am a 16 year old Singapore PR working and my employer asked me for my entry permit which I believe he needs to determine my cpf rate. However,I do not seem to have a entry permit since I was born in singapore although I have the re-entry permit. If not he cannot pay me.. I already contacted emailed ICA and need wait a few days. Called them, not available. Meanwhile, I'm seeking any form of help. Thanks

Tan Ye Kai

Reaction score
Thank you, that really helped me.I found an passport from when I was young and many years back ica used to chop the re entry permit into the book. Can that be used to verify I'm a PR for more than 3years. Also as my parents were PRs when they gave birth to me so does that makes me a PR too since the day I was born.Once again Thank you so much

capablegroup

Reaction score
If it helps, you can head over to one of the immigration consulting companies as well. There are quite a number of them in Singapore.

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
Also as my parents were PRs when they gave birth to me so does that makes me a PR too since the day I was born.Once again Thank you so much

No.

PR is not automatic giving to new born from PR parent.
PR parent need to apply PR for the new born and subject to approval.

KKKTAN

Reaction score
I am a 16 year old Singapore PR working and my employer asked me for my entry permit which I believe he needs to determine my cpf rate. However,I do not seem to have a entry permit since I was born in singapore although I have the re-entry permit. If not he cannot pay me.. I already contacted emailed ICA and need wait a few days. Called them, not available. Meanwhile, I'm seeking any form of help. Thanks

entry permit - granted upon approval of your PR. since it was 16 years back it should be in the form of a paper size smaller than A4 with information written on it. and the holder is to be advised to keep it save for rest of the days upon you renounce you SPR or convert to SC.

since you were born in SG, and believed your parents should have done (PR) for you on the day your birth. so check with them re the document.

you should have done your IC at the age of 15, so at that time you should need to provide Entry Permit too.....:s22:

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cpf rate is not determined by exit permit.
exit permit is used when you required to travel out of the country while you have NS obligations

ohjoyyy

Reaction score
Has anyone here received PR without Singaporean relatives (eg spouse or kids) and when EP has already expired?

Rayan123

Reaction score
EP expired by right can not stay in Singapore, you must hold a valid pass.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.