who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mayhem quite funny. Now all also fixed, both sides get aldous see whole map and js to bang :s13: if your side no aldous, gg, opposite side every 3-4 secs check you
Ya sia... Like free sia

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

kckc722

Reaction score
sometimes is not their internet connection. majority left halfway when they feel the team is losing or they didn't get to pick their heroes.

majority of the epic still pick miya layla bruno sun and alucard. if they can play well with these heroes then its not a problem. problem is they picked these heroes but feed hard at least more than 7 times. sometimes they can feed as much as 12-15 etc. if they picked a better hero then at least they won't die so much.

they are epic means they know how to play the game otherwise they cannot move to epic rank right but i am wrong. don't know if they are trolling but alot of them play like warrior level. too bad i can't join legend or mythic rank as i am still stuck in gm.

trust me cancer are everywhere even in legend or mythic :s13:

bruno should not feed too much since he got 2nd skill to escape. if bruno feed means really noob.

team with sun & alu is really toxic & 90% lose. 10% win is when ur team has a good carry.

miya & layla need good positioning & good tank if not 90% lose.

Arina Hashimoto

Reaction score
this mobile legends still have lagging problems?
i quit this game after i solo queued to Mythic 1star LOL
didnt dare to play any more games before scared drop back to legend

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this mobile legends still have lagging problems?
i quit this game after i solo queued to Mythic 1star LOL
didnt dare to play any more games before scared drop back to legend

no more lagging problem. the only time i faced lagging is when i am in train. what hero you used to solo?

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
No matter how well u play confirm have retards blame u
Got this retarded alutard noob blame me for his retardedness he go and vs 2 tanks and 1 mm late game
Instead of running and hit tactically he blame others for his retardedness when die
End of the game he died 7 times 5kills
Low damage output
Me 98k highest damage output with 10 kills
Saw his build: 2 malefic roar lol :s22:

Yesterday got a jc tank end game lose blame me mage tolol
See result is the best. I highest damage 78k o/p with 11 assists
This sun 1 kill died 10 times :s22:
Retarded players everywhere

Last edited:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
RAI8avw.jpg

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i play gusion also can have more than 7% even though i sux at playing him.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lo, not ps one meh. It takes a lot of effort and perseverance to get that single digit. He and his squad must go full retard for a long time :s13:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 60 tix and 3 hero frag for guessing winner of conquest of dawn. Didn't even remember what I guessed. The event super fail, I don't even know when it starts :s22:

thebestofshaowei

Reaction score
eh got anyone here want play? or maybe got some kind of group where i can find other sg players lol, tired of playing with those non english speaking, 1sgd : 10k indog money people.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh got anyone here want play? or maybe got some kind of group where i can find other sg players lol, tired of playing with those non english speaking, 1sgd : 10k indog money people.
There is a group. Wait for them to post here the link

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.