Good arnot?

10.5inch oled for 300bucks sounds too good to be true sia

details: http://51cube.com/products/android/x.html

update

just received my tablet

first impression

why the heck is there 2 plastic film on the screen

slightly hot under use but might be coz i using it caseless

screen looks a bit oversaturated and color doesn't look really accurate but overall the screen is still better than most budget tablet

speaker quality not that good as advertised, headphone jack output is good

comparison

headphone jack is better than huawei m3 and either on par or slightly better than xiaomi

speaker quality lost to huawei m3

Screen is probably best under 300bucks but still cant fight against tab s3/s4 and ipad if u ignore black level performance. I guess accurate color reproduction can only be achieved in expensive models. Unless alldocube update its color calibration kernel, possible but not guaranteed soln.

10.5" is a joy.

Processor isn't the greatest but streams h265 bd 1080 no issue. Perfect for media, manga consumption. Gaming so far no issue. i play kings raid, Honkai impact 3. may encounter slight fps drop.

battery life kind of sux when compared to xiaomi and huawei, however it is still in acceptable to good range. it isnt like 2-3h gone case. i regard xiaomi/huawei as excellent battery life. i guess 8kmah, oled and bad processor balances things out here

Default launcher and font size needs to be change

if really wan high color accuracy, this is not for u, at least atm.
if you only care abt display like me, tab s3/4, ipad pro, huawei 10.8 and this are pretty much your only choices.

Last edited:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my mediatek faster than my snapdragon tho
MTK 8176 cmi. At most 636 level of performance and its built on the 28nm, which means its gonna draw a lot of power and poor efficiency. Not even close to the 660 on the mi pad 4 plus. Here's a Geekbench score of it. For the SoC it uses, it shouldn't cost more than 120USD.

tJkzgiCl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
just received my tablet

first impression

why the heck is there 2 plastic film on the screen

slightly hot under use but might be coz i using it caseless

screen looks a bit oversaturated and color doesn't look really accurate but overall the screen is still better than most budget tablet

speaker quality not that good as advertised, headphone jack output is good

comparison

headphone jack is better than huawei m3 and either on par or slightly better than xiaomi

speaker quality lost to huawei m3

Screen is probably best under 300bucks but still cant fight against tab s3/s4 and ipad if u ignore black level performance. I guess accurate color reproduction can only be achieved in expensive models. Unless alldocube update its color calibration kernel, possible but not guaranteed soln.

10.5" is a joy.

Processor isn't the greatest but streams h265 bd 1080 no issue. Perfect for media, manga consumption. Gaming so far no issue. i play kings raid, Honkai impact 3. may encounter slight fps drop.

battery life kind of sux when compared to xiaomi and huawei, however it is still in acceptable to good range. it isnt like 2-3h gone case. i regard xiaomi/huawei as excellent battery life. i guess 8kmah, oled and bad processor balances things out here

Default launcher and font size needs to be change

if really wan high color accuracy, this is not for u, at least atm.
if you only care abt display like me, tab s3/4, ipad pro, huawei 10.8 and this are pretty much your only choices.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.