Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
6M1uNxY.jpg

Xi beh piang.... Close shop now teng chu... Shag and sleepy.....

Saturday 今晚就是。。。今天不回家!!!

Jin piang....

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Gdgame

Reaction score
On app Liao.

Bros let get the sequence logic right. If a platform is going to give you $500 nett fares per day and you are willing to take the crappy riders, you will give it priority of course. The optimal way to do GJ on weekends is to whack all the 9 peak hours.8-10am and 5pm-12am. For Sat and Sun, go getter incentives is even better than last week. 24 peak hours trips will give you 36 points. $296+$205=$501 nett fare. Simple.

PS. Moi also doing the Grab sapphire gems mission until face green green coz not covering peak hours. Left 126 gems for first tier. At least can finish by penging Grab peak hours in the afternoon for these two days.

Gdgame

Reaction score
On app Liao.

Bros let get the sequence logic right. If a platform is going to give you $500 nett fares per day and you are willing to take the crappy riders, you will give it priority of course. The optimal way to do GJ on weekends is to whack all the 9 peak hours.8-10am and 5pm-12am. For Sat and Sun, go getter incentives is even better than last week. 24 peak hours trips will give you 36 points. $296+$205=$501 nett fare. Simple.

PS. Moi also doing the Grab sapphire gems mission until face green green coz not covering peak hours. Left 126 gems for first tier. At least can finish by penging Grab peak hours in the afternoon for these two days.

If you feel you cannot do 24 peak hours trips, then do 20 trips. This will give you 30 points. $248+165=$413 nett fares. You can also make up the trips and points requirements by doing off peak hours trips.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
where got bad?? yesterday i got 1 $40 pick up at clark quay novotel kena snatch away by DT. Then later another one $22 + $3 kena snatch also......lucky later i pick up another 40$. This time better to race against time, half way there click arrived first. then zoom zoom to pick up monies.:s13: too slow lose out...... too fast need watch out for TP and safety. Life of a emerald

That bad nowadays for Grab DT?

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Gwab like using new calling feature. si bei scary...... yesterday waiting for 1 pick up.... waited 4 mins so i texted, r u coming, i am here at pick up point guard house? then rider reply saying, i am waiting, app shows not here still got XX min. immediately i know, what the sheeeeet, don come and play punk with me or lie, just want to take your own sweet time. 5 min reached, i cancel passenger no show.... here come the scary part.....

Trip is cancelled liao hor.... but then the same cancelled rider keep on calling me... of course i ignore. i know cos now app will shows the rider names when calling. not 1 but keep on disturbing calling me for 7/8 times, until i fed up, cos when they call, it mask my google map GPS.... i guess it is like using data calling, so i jitao offline app, hence no more calling liao.....
NB 幽魂不散 cancelled liao still keep calling.... time is money for PHV. if we waited 5 min and riders are not here, we are allowed to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.