SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ZAFTsg

Reaction score
Hi guys, if i went to do IPPT but i fallout during the 2.4KM, does it count as an attempt? Or do i need to walk finish the 2.4KM.

Just walk the whole 2.4km..in khatib camp if u fall out its not counted as attended lei.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I book zunzun 8 session till 19feb which end my window..now got message say RT cancel..how??can ask for extension??anyone else kena cancel recently?

By right they will give extension for us to complete it under such circumstances.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got the sms too but checked ns.sg the booking for next week is still active. so is how leh.

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man I was supposed to take my 14th session RT-ippt session (which I can pass) on Thursday
I called in to bedok FCC and they suggested I go down to do "light stretching" RT lol

My window closes right after CNY so it looks like I'm gonna get charged again if they don't open up for ippt next week...

Last edited:

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man I was supposed to take my 14th session RT-ippt session (which I can pass) on Thursday
I called in to bedok FCC and they suggested I go down to do "light stretching" RT lol

My window closes right after CNY so it looks like I'm gonna get charged again if they don't open up for ippt next week...

I think you can try calling your unit and ask for extension.

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ho sei liao i try to book ippt next week but there is no available date and my window close on 8fb

ZAFTsg

Reaction score
Ho sei liao i try to book ippt next week but there is no available date and my window close on 8fb

I tried the NS live chat..they say they will sent an email about it..since i have 8 more rt session impossible to settle before 19 feb which is when my window close..all my rt session before cny were cancelled lol

plsaskme

Reaction score
Hi guys, want ask if I complete 10 ipt sessions in my current open window, means fulfiled the criteria right ? Cos i wanna attend all ASAP thanks everyone

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think RT is still on. Only IPPT is cancelled. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Checked my booking only the RT-IPPT scheduled next week got automatically cancelled i.e. disappear from booking.
Those RT booking are still there.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think RT is still on. Only IPPT is cancelled. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Checked my booking only the RT-IPPT scheduled next week got automatically cancelled i.e. disappear from booking.
Those RT booking are still there.

I think their system only reflects that IPPT is cancelled.

For my case my IPT-IPPT next week is cancelled and my IPT booking tomorrow is still there and I still received the reminder sms just now. I believe that IPT and RT is also cancelled just that their system only reflected that IPPT is cancelled.

But when I amended my IPT sessions I have noticed that all the dates before CNY are unavailable for booking.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think their system only reflects that IPPT is cancelled.

For my case my IPT-IPPT next week is cancelled and my IPT booking tomorrow is still there and I still received the reminder sms just now. I believe that IPT and RT is also cancelled just that their system only reflected that IPPT is cancelled.

But when I amended my IPT sessions I have noticed that all the dates before CNY are unavailable for booking.

I have RT tmr also. Noticed the same as well. This while week and next week is blocked out. So means it's likely cancelled? Don't want to self pwn. Hahaha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.