Reaction score
Stupid tour buses blocking the Scott road
Got gold bar in DFS..

Got ping to Royal Scott..

Got to use precious bullets

Last edited:

Oojobs

Reaction score
most obvious is pick up kena cancel. ... where got so many cancellation one.... usually when one need a ride, they will wait. some more my car accord, who don want sit?:D every rider saw my car like auto wet. cheap fare with big car

a lot of snatching lately probably also due to not enough drivers. DT will mostly stay in Gwab, normal tiers mostly do Gj.

In the beginning i thought rider just cancel... but happen too many times, ping just come in only kena cancel splitseconds... then it happen over the days.... if one need a ride, usually they won't cancel if i am not far away.

but also one time cheap fare kena snatch away, then later i kena good fare :s13::s13::s13:

anyway all these are assumptions. there are no concrete proof. so argue with gwab also no use one..... they will say rider cancel. we can't win one. just bo bian, this is how it works. I accepted it liao long time cos i still need to drive. overall earnings still not bad. so no complain

I suggest you continue driving to the pick up point if you are almost there. Camp there and see who is taking the job. If the rider try to board your car ask what happened and who cancelled. And if rider didn't cancel then your assumption is proven true. You can then ask the rider to call CSO and KAN them gao gao.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Cannot la... I believe if my side cancel the rider side also tio change one....

But I think it is true.... Yesterday late night got one pick up at vivo... Almost reach already, already going to turn into pick up point, then kena cancel, then I saw behind me another phv car. Pick up point only got one rider,he look at me as I drive past him, think he also not realise that his app change driver. I believe their app also got prompt them change driver. I booked grab before and my app change driver for me....
So confirm tio snatch.. Think their priority allocation too obvious.... They should search for nearby dt available first. If no have then give us. Not give us liao drive all the way there tio cancel.

At that hour think hardly any rider will cancel so late liao and not many cars.

What to do. Lan lan unless they change the pattern to what I mention

I suggest you continue driving to the pick up point if you are almost there. Camp there and see who is taking the job. If the rider try to board your car ask what happened and who cancelled. And if rider didn't cancel then your assumption is proven true. You can then ask the rider to call CSO and KAN them gao gao.

Last edited:

3raser

Reaction score
Guys if pax pick up is at shopping mall like Bedok Mall, where do you tell them to wait? Cause Bedok Mall outside road very busy and bus stop very Long😶

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys if pax pick up is at shopping mall like Bedok Mall, where do you tell them to wait? Cause Bedok Mall outside road very busy and bus stop very Long*********
Bedok mall pickup pt is at basement
U enter from loading bay/carpark move slowly can see pickup pt

Sent from #imalonelydriver using GAGT

BlancaTrueba

Reaction score
GJ everything is still basic one. No Destination Trip. If just doing one morning peak session on weekdays 6am-10am, can Cherry Pick to max trip counts. One trip $20 gross. Not bad at all. Lower tiers point incentives is not attractive nowadays.

Cherry pick to select only short trips? Where the $20 comes from?

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Asked this question earlier.. if immediately before and after a taxi stand which is double yellow line for PUDO is it legit? Cos someone mentioned lta sometimes catch phv at these areas but I always assumed is to catch those within the taxi bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.