Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Asked this question earlier.. if immediately before and after a taxi stand which is double yellow line for PUDO is it legit? Cos someone mentioned lta sometimes catch phv at these areas but I always assumed is to catch those within the taxi bay
i always drop off and after teksi bay though

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Asked this question earlier.. if immediately before and after a taxi stand which is double yellow line for PUDO is it legit? Cos someone mentioned lta sometimes catch phv at these areas but I always assumed is to catch those within the taxi bay
Chop chop pick drop is ok de but bedok mall dun try
Many cam there

Sent from #imalonelydriver using GAGT

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
double yellow line. no stopping except for he purpose of immediate pickup and drop off.

dun even “touch” or cross the taxi bay box to make the argument valid.

if the place is otherwise also marked as no stopping zone. then argument not valid

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Let hope new revision allow us to touch n go near taxi stand .
Some place no drop off area but only taxi stand..

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chinatown point piang n traffic smooth like butter. Phvs pls go there camp to huat. :o

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any other Malls or area got a lot of lta catch?
Nex
Bugis taxi stand
Opp bishan mrt taxi stand

Most impt dun pick drop outside cine
Sure fine even if u chop chop

Sent from #imalonelydriver using GAGT

Gdgame

Reaction score
that's what the GJ on-boarding staff told me, need to maintain 85% AR for me to get the incentives. But I guess if I don't aim for the incentive, I don't have to care about AR?

You need to maintain 85% for the points incentives. However, for the go getter incentives, you don’t have to maintain any AR/CR. That is why Gojek Cherry Picking is very powerful for guaranteed fares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.