SUSS Part Time 2019/01

Apple Jack

Suspended
Reaction score
Haha, have still yet to start the England Essay! Totally catch no ball of it and dont know how to start man!:s22:
Better start if you don't want waste time and money on english module :s22:

Or make sure your other 3 elements damn blaardy good.

orinyori

Reaction score
No need lah unless u want use cover page to fake a few words in

Words on the cover page do not contribute to the overall word count. Also, in general, most students exceed the word count and have to cut down the number of words. If you are having trouble getting within 10% of the word count, you may need to re-assess if you are doing the right thing.

orinyori

Reaction score
Hi Guys, the english essay need to put cover page?

Unless otherwise specified, it's up to you. For myself, I do put a cover page even if it's not required. Information I include in the cover page are name, PI number, the course code + course name and TMA01/TMA02.

mirzzza

Reaction score
Hi I got provisional offer for 2020/01. But when I go to the acceptance of provisonal offer page they stated i accepted and got in for the 2019/07.So will it still be 2020/01?

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Online = study by yourself with whatever that's provided on Canvas.

If I'm not wrong, if your module has "e" at the back of the 3 digits, eg ACC789e, it means u will only have 3 face-to-face lectures during the semester.

1 semester = 6 months

yerp. and alot modules from 6 become 3 lessons also. but difficulty went up and cover same load.hahaha.. Alot lecturers say 3 lesson not enough, especially for calculation modules

shaggerinos

Reaction score
During the actual lectures, will the lecturer upload the lesson recordings onto canvas? Or only the slides without the audio

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
During the actual lectures, will the lecturer upload the lesson recordings onto canvas? Or only the slides without the audio

ya, includes the video also but sometimes unlucky,got technical error so wont have the class recording.lol.

OolongTea_

Reaction score
Better start if you don't want waste time and money on english module :s22:

Or make sure your other 3 elements damn blaardy good.

Did a simple calculation... even if the other 3 elements damn kilat.. the essay also hold quite a high percentage! :eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.