Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdgame

Reaction score
4aT7Dol.jpg

Dear fellowships,

Download caltexGO and register.... Remember to add in the star driver part also for phv to continue enjoy 20% discount.
Next month caltex gold card cannot use liao....

For new user got extra 2% until April. So total 22%!!!!!!!

Diiamond tier drivers and Grabrentals have 30% leh. Star driver program don’t even have 25%. Not attractive! Lol

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Actually, DT sacrifice lots of time and hard work to become DT, they deserve it, cannot beat them, join them lo.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Ai yo..
Anty go wet mkt..
Put things..
My boot like mini pool..
Anty say get maid wipe dry for me..
Got use me??
Already stain...
My car smell like mini mkt...

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
pheasant like me find it attractive.... emerald life....
and also not from grabrental. grabrental don have satki 2 litre car....

Not DT neber mind, Not from grabrental neber mind. Not Hibleed neber. petrol waste a bit neber mind. most important is satki when ferry chio bu

Diiamond tier drivers and Grabrentals have 30% leh. Star driver program don’t even have 25%. Not attractive! Lol

Last edited:

Gdgame

Reaction score
79 gems for tier one. 129 gems for value tier 2. Start at 10am and finish the stupid job up. Going to try the best the full evening GJ peak hours from 5pm to 12 am.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
easy.... sleep rape explore waterfall cave, puck until upside down.

then few days later waiting for handcuffs

If kena my car, must see first got full moon up there if not I may transform to wolf 🐺 !!!!!

If really cannot wake up upon arrival. Easy... You need to activate her by pressing 2 papayas. Confirm wake up and one tight slap... This way you can continue your work.

what do u do when a girl in ur back seat sleeping and snoring in a crouching position wearing short dress upon reaching destination.

Last edited:

Gdgame

Reaction score

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
oh no no no my plan is not like that... now rent first. rent easy no commitment, drive and throw. if need buy will buy lambo. thats the plan..... now be a pheasant first suffer all humiliation from cheapos neber mind. outside drive, home invest flip money and compound and compound. gwab earning is only for my daily makan and cigarettes. Family expenses wife helping out in order to fulfil my big plans. to success, wife and husband must work hand in hand.

要忍才成金

the day will come!!! patience.....

like that than lagi satki mah.... never too old to be satki again. dragon will be reborn

meanwhile outside explore waterfall cave to release tension.....

Bro make enough already buy one Euro R yourself. Don’t need to rent already.

Last edited:

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
Dear fellowships,

Download caltexGO and register.... Remember to add in the star driver part also for phv to continue enjoy 20% discount.
Next month caltex gold card cannot use liao....

For new user got extra 2% until April. So total 22%!!!!!!!

Can’t add any cards on the app for payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.