SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have RT tmr also. Noticed the same as well. This while week and next week is blocked out. So means it's likely cancelled? Don't want to self pwn. Hahaha.

Yup if it is not cancelled then we should be able to book other days before 3 Feb (as 4 Feb to 10 Feb FCCs are closed by default due to cny holidays.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the coming week got RT or not? They say cancelled but never say until when so stupid am I supposed to guess for them

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the coming week got RT or not? They say cancelled but never say until when so stupid am I supposed to guess for them

From what I observed on ns.sg booking, it seems like there will be no IPPT/IPT/RT until after CNY.

All the dates until 10 Feb are unavailable from ns.sg booking.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there a way to extend eligibility for ippt after MR for MEN? not commander.

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/jogging-ippt-strenuous-activity-cancelled-aloysius-pang-death-11174686

Formal announcement

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

ggdotcom

Reaction score
Just called Bedok FCC. all RT, IPT and IPPT will be cancelled till 11th Feb. After that then will carry on

ZAFTsg

Reaction score
Just talk to some guy from Clementi Camp..he says i can resumed RT booking after CNY..well i told him i cant complete all 8 session before 19feb then how?can extend?he says no and no such thing for extension.he told me to try complete it before 19..i say impossible i can book up to 4.

I asked am i gonna get charged since u guys cancelled my session?his replies was do as much as u can and we decide from there..Wooooow die like that confirm i just dont go and standby money lol

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just talk to some guy from Clementi Camp..he says i can resumed RT booking after CNY..well i told him i cant complete all 8 session before 19feb then how?can extend?he says no and no such thing for extension.he told me to try complete it before 19..i say impossible i can book up to 4.

I asked am i gonna get charged since u guys cancelled my session?his replies was do as much as u can and we decide from there..Wooooow die like that confirm i just dont go and standby money lol

Try to contact your unit S8 or DYS8, he should be able to help you to extend your window as for this case it is not your fault for being unable to complete your RT before your window close.

ZAFTsg

Reaction score
Try to contact your unit S8 or DYS8, he should be able to help you to extend your window as for this case it is not your fault for being unable to complete your RT before your window close.

Any idea how i can get my units number?or could i get the number from calling CMPB hotline?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea how i can get my units number?or could i get the number from calling CMPB hotline?

You can call the NS hotline to enquire them about your unit contact number.

Or you can address your concern to the NS hotline CSO and they will refer it to your unit and your unit S8/DYS8 will contact you after the NS hotline CSO have forwarded your case to them.

Yukikaze_88

Reaction score
Hi all got some questions on IPPT, IPT & RT.

1. Does taking my IPPT during my ICT count as having taken my IPPT(pass or fail) if it is during my IPPT window period?

2. I heard from my friend who is studying in NUS that becos he is in an IHL, he is excused from RT. Does it count for me since I am studying full time at SIM now?

3. If the answer to qn 1 is yes and I failed the ICT IPPT, can I just go ahead and book IPT before my window closes to be safe from the RT sessions?

Thanks for the answering. Will try again to look through ns.sg to find the answers although the last time I couldnt get any...

1. Yes.

2. I don't think any IHL is exempt from RT at all. Am not 100% sure on this, can some other NSKB veterans please confirm?

3. Yes.

Calander

Reaction score
1. Yes.

2. I don't think any IHL is exempt from RT at all. Am not 100% sure on this, can some other NSKB veterans please confirm?

3. Yes.

the post that u replied was from year 2013. N i think IHL are excused from IPPT. That NSmen can check via NS Portal if they are required to complete the window.

giantsquid

Reaction score
Sry i got a noob qns, can't seem to find the ans online: if i failed my ippt and have been training intensely on my own but my window is over, can i directly book and pass the ippt next window instead of going through all the RTs? Do i have really have to go through all the RTs?

P.S i am also affected by the ippt shutdown and my window will end before i am ready to book and attempt

Yukikaze_88

Reaction score
the post that u replied was from year 2013. N i think IHL are excused from IPPT. That NSmen can check via NS Portal if they are required to complete the window.

Oops! I must have not been looking at the latest posts when I was replying... thanks for the clarification, regardless.

Calander

Reaction score
Sry i got a noob qns, can't seem to find the ans online: if i failed my ippt and have been training intensely on my own but my window is over, can i directly book and pass the ippt next window instead of going through all the RTs? Do i have really have to go through all the RTs?

P.S i am also affected by the ippt shutdown and my window will end before i am ready to book and attempt

when there are cases of shutdowns, the time given to clear your window will be extended accordingly. do call your unit for clarifications.

if unit were to insist u perform RT, sad to say that u can only do RT-IPPT on your 8th session

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You cannot book IPPT directly in your current window if you failed IPPT in the last window.

You will need to attend RT in which sessions 8,14 &18 are RT-IPPTs.
So minimally you will need to complete 7 sessions of RT before you can take your first IPPT. If you pass you will not be required to complete the remaining RT sessions.
The only exception is ICT-IPPT. So if you have an ICT in your current window, you can take the IPPT conducted there and be relieved of your RT obligations if you pass.

The best course of action now would be to call your unit (through NS hotline) to extend your previous window so you can still book your IPPT.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

Last edited:

DualForm

Reaction score
Current Window: IPPT
You can opt to complete IPT Program to meet your IPPT requirements by
22 May 2019.

Hi, if i fail ippt i have to complete 20 rt sessions before the stated date?

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Current Window: IPPT
You can opt to complete IPT Program to meet your IPPT requirements by
22 May 2019.

Hi, if i fail ippt i have to complete 20 rt sessions before the stated date?

Yes

Or you can take IPT 10 sessions only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.