1) Joint-name with your spouse for another Citi Maxigain
2) UOB One Account; but you need to do 3 GIRO and spend $500 on your CC;
3) OCBC 360; but you need to credit Salary + other option
4) CIMB FastSaver/I-FastSaver;
5) Philips MMF;
6) Interactive Brokers "Deposit Account"

DenOOO

Reaction score
I saw this clause in the CNY Topup promo.

not have a net outflow of funds in any month within the Minimum Maintenance Period

Does the above means we can't even transfer out interest earned?:s12:

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No outflow of the topup amount. Interest outflow is ok.

I saw this clause in the CNY Topup promo.

not have a net outflow of funds in any month within the Minimum Maintenance Period

Does the above means we can't even transfer out interest earned?:s12:

candiceng

Reaction score
Was told that need to top up the account to 70k within 3 months from account opening to be entitled to the base interest. Anyone has any idea about this?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was told that need to top up the account to 70k within 3 months from account opening to be entitled to the base interest. Anyone has any idea about this?

Refer to the TnC, need min 70k for base interest. Base interest calculated daily for days with min $70k. Never heard of 3 months.

candiceng

Reaction score
Refer to the TnC, need min 70k for base interest. Base interest calculated daily for days with min $70k. Never heard of 3 months.

Didn’t see the 3 months anywhere too so I am a bit confused. But according to the cso if top up to 70k after 3 months wont be entitled to the base interest which is their promo??

LexusIS

Reaction score
Didn’t see the 3 months anywhere too so I am a bit confused. But according to the cso if top up to 70k after 3 months wont be entitled to the base interest which is their promo??

Which CSO, the one who helps u open the account? Guess they will say what their Kpi is dependent on, failing which they might get lower KPI.

Citi sales very aggressive and legendary at giving info which suits their purpose. I was told I needed $250k for a new joint account.

Last edited:

candiceng

Reaction score
Which CSO, the one who helps u open the account? Guess they will say what their Kpi is dependent on, failing which they might get lower KPI.

Citi sales very aggressive and legendary at giving info which suits their purpose. I was told I needed $250k for a new joint account.

Yeah I guess I can safely ignore it then. Thanks!

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hmm. In normal circumstance, even if you top up to 70k in say 2nd month, you will not get base interest for 1st month. Unless the CSO is saying they giving special promo to give base interest for first 2 months if top up in 3rd month, but I doubt so unless they give you the TnC for the so called promo.

DenOOO

Reaction score
No outflow of the topup amount. Interest outflow is ok.

Hmm just contacted my banker and he said interest also cannot lei, cannot move funds within the 3 mths :s12:

Meeting him in mid Feb to sign the document.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My banker tell me can f2f. Keyword is net outflow of funds and how banker interprets that.

Hmm just contacted my banker and he said interest also cannot lei, cannot move funds within the 3 mths :s12:

Meeting him in mid Feb to sign the document.

Last edited:

DenOOO

Reaction score
My banker tell me can f2f. Keyword is net outflow of funds and how banker interprets that.

I see, probably ask him again during the signing.

What about this clause ?

"Transfer the Top Up Amount within the Enrolment Month (less any funds outflow during Pre-enrolment Period)"

What does the sentence in bracket means ah ? so far i only transfer out interest monthly. (Hit counter 12 le)

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hmm anyone know my dec one they show

BONUS INTEREST EARNED & INTEREST EARNED

Nov one only INTEREST EARNED

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.