[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

garpew

You want to cut Niantic's revenue? No way!! :s13:
alot of people willing to pay niantic money for more storage, took them so long to increase cap from 1500 to 2000, but still got alot willing to pay for more past 2000 :s13:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

zensushi

currently it is up to gen7 but nintendo switch released that let's go series recently which i have not much idea what gen it is or if they added any 'gen8' to it.

Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! (& Eevee!) (LGPE) are remakes of of Pokémon Yellow. So, they feature Gen 1 Pokémon.

The newest Pokémon is actually Meltan & its evolved form, Melmetal, which many are categorising as Gen 8 Pokémon. Meltan & Melmetal can be transferred into LGPE! :)

limbs03

ineser

wah so lucky.....i wan to get shiny groudon but always kyogre around me!!
:s22:

i wan to spend my prp oso cannot.....NNIF u reading this...pls work on this leh....it's killing my interest slowly but surely...

I always kena Kyogre also. Heng got moi shiny Groudon with third attempt. Got moi shiny Kyogre last time

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

limbs03

I always kena Kyogre also. Heng got moi shiny Groudon with third attempt. Got moi shiny Kyogre last time

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

share some luck with me leh...:s13:
anyway i've kind of given up liao....tml last day already....hopefully it will come back soon!

hearsay online pple say paikia coming next, dunno how true anot :s13:

delay

quick question

the items we get from raids are based on the number of balls we get
if i raid with best friend, i get 4 more balls, do they translate into 4 more items?

jq75

Recently I find it difficult to get ERP on my own merit. Past few sessions relied on my friend sending me an invite. Increased competition in my neighborhood ERP gyms, perhaps? I heard from one chap while raiding have to have gold gym badge to stand any chance of getting an ERP nowadays? Haiz...

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

popular gyms, u better in first few grps of battles

Toonsy92

I already skipped don't know how many Deoxys ex raid. Either I busy working or that now new phone security patch don't allow me to fly anymore. :s22:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Recently I find it difficult to get ERP on my own merit. Past few sessions relied on my friend sending me an invite. Increased competition in my neighborhood ERP gyms, perhaps? I heard from one chap while raiding have to have gold gym badge to stand any chance of getting an ERP nowadays? Haiz...

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

No need gold gym badge. In fact so far most of my ex raid passes came from gyms with bronze badges (bronze because one raid will make one new gym bronze liao).

Snoweagle

wah so lucky.....i wan to get shiny groudon but always kyogre around me!!:s22:

i wan to spend my prp oso cannot.....NN IF u reading this...pls work on this leh....it's killing my interest slowly but surely...

I don’t have luck on shiny Kyogre, always get the regular one. So I already have quite a number of Kyogre already. :s13:

Snoweagle

Today got my first Groudon Shiny, a Tier 2................:o

Mine’s Tier 1 but really no luck on shiny Kyogre. In fact I’ve also no luck for shiny Taillow and Zigzagoon, tapped countless numbers but all regular ones.

Now have shiny Psyduck, also no luck. :o

koolkool

Something strange happened this evening. After more than 25+ attempts to finally get a shiny Groudon yesterday, I had a back to back shiny in this evening's 2 raids! If only I have this foresight, I shouldn't have been so desperate in the weekend to throw the Premier passes to try catch a shiny Groudon. Life, as it is, is already unpredictable. This just adds to the inextricable mystery that there are forces of chance and coincidence at play in both the real and virtual world.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Snoweagle

My friend traded me one so I'm lucky in this sense :)

But hey, never too many Kyogre candies :)

Yeah, shiny to me is a bonus and not a must-have. There are also many other mons that I don’t have its shiny version.

Most importantly is that I have whatever mon available here. :D

zensushi

Self-imposed achievement lists to keep the interest going?

- Male/female variant
- Perfect IV Pokémon
- Legacy/Community Day/Special movesets
- Shiny versions

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.