Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Congrats for the earning. I won't envy to see your earnings because I know when you work like cow I was probably sleeping at home.
Happy for you bro. Spend wise.

RDttPWtl.jpg

Fat pre cny
3 more days then cash out

Chris8510

Reaction score
Aiyo only $3, abit giam siap lei. Why not whole day no commissions. Sounds much for attractive isn't it? Since now need to fight with gj it will be a great way to win some heart back from the drivers. Especially these loyalty ones.

4SICSAcl.png

Whole day jiak grass liao... if any

Gdgame

Reaction score
Aiyo only $3, abit giam siap lei. Why not whole day no commissions. Sounds much for attractive isn't it? Since now need to fight with gj it will be a great way to win some heart back from the drivers. Especially these loyalty ones.

Nowadays Grab already give more than what they take in commission. So no complaints. No commission for one day cost them a great deal.

Gruber

Reaction score
The whole of last week I only did 14 trips on Grab since GoJek gave better earnings. But come February will have to give more time to drive 50 trips
each week on Grab to maintain steady streak.

Chris8510

Reaction score
I personally think gj might feel very pain liao. Last night saw the new go getter minimum drop liao. Wonder what will they do this weekend. :s22:

Gdgame

Reaction score
How’s today GJ performance bro? Still waiting to hear good ending story from you :s21:

Moi didn’t do very well and the day is eventful with long trips till 9 pm . I started half an hour later in the morning and garner only 6 trips in the morning. Left 25 mins and find myself near Singapore Pools HQ, l went to buy Toto since go getter tier is at 6 trips. Then l went down Midview City to wash car and return lost and found items. Did another 2 trips in one hour before going home to spend time with family and rest till 4.30pm. Chut Chia in the West, first trip kenna Punggol. Use bullet. Next trip kenna Sentosa Cove. Suck thumb and do. Evening session five long trips for peak hours from city to west and west to city then to east. Feel very sian so went to AP for dinner from Tampines for more than one hour then do 4 trips and keep car at 1030pm 23 points and 18 trips( only 10 peak hours trips)with $320 nett fares including one Grab DT trip. I did less than 9 hours otr and in holiday mood so no complaints coz l have an off day.

DC10000 did 30 points though with 23 trips and 400 plus. He has the whole afternoon off and even started the evening about half an hour late. So it proves there is nothing wrong with the strategy. You just have to have discipline and don’t get into CNY mood. Try it bro and you know it works. If you are apprehensive, just do the afternoon timing as well and a little more in the evening. Can hit 35 points if you are hardworking.

PS Today is my off day. So just doing some Grab trips for fun and restaurant makan money in the morning. U can contact DC10000 if in doubts or join our GJ small group kakis.:)

Last edited:

Desking

Reaction score
I tot only I feel this way. I think I kena 2 GS without match out of 160T. :s22:

Actually from the new rider monthly subscription, grab is pushing for more grab share.. 10 x just grab discount and 20 x grabshare discount.. I guess they are pushing grabshare to fight with GJ.. supposingly if 3 gs should earn much better than GJ... so we should expecting really a lot of gs coming

ezxs2me

Reaction score
I haven't had any gs jobs for 3-4 days liao

Actually from the new rider monthly subscription, grab is pushing for more grab share.. 10 x just grab discount and 20 x grabshare discount.. I guess they are pushing grabshare to fight with GJ.. supposingly if 3 gs should earn much better than GJ... so we should expecting really a lot of gs coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.