Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywalker87

Reaction score
Hello all experienced drivers. I am looking to be a part-time / temporary kind of driver, who drives when I am free or end work early, as I have a full-time job.

I don't have my own drive, but I have both Smove and Tribecar near my place.

Anyone can guide me or advise me if this sort of working temporarily on one-off basis would make economic sense? Would be great to receive a rough gauge on how much I can earn driving from 8-11pm on weekday nights.

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Hello all experienced drivers. I am looking to be a part-time / temporary kind of driver, who drives when I am free or end work early, as I have a full-time job.

Anyone can guide me or advise me if this sort of working temporarily on one-off basis would make economic sense? Would be great to receive a rough gauge on how much I can earn driving from 8-11pm on weekday nights.

Please read few pages eariler. 1hr $5. Go work McDonald lesser risk. Lol

Gdgame

Reaction score
Saw a young chiobu car breakdown at Yio Chu Kang Rd. Would have gone down to help if not for rider in car to Midview city. Fellow PHV bro did the job immediately as l drive past. It is a beautiful day!

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

after net off everything, 5 dollar per hr

if dun believe, refer to earlier pages for reference

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hourly rental plus so short hours? Work mcdonalds better. The mileage cost for these hourly rental will take whatever u earned.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Here all drive for fun 1. We dun talk about earnings. Please refer to earlier post for reference.

Skywalker87

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the brutal honest truth. It is helpful feedback and I think I will seek other channels to earn some side income.

myename

Reaction score

3 hrs nia will be less than that 5$ per hr guy la

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Thanks for the comprehensive report! Normally from 6am to 10am I can only hit 6-7 trips at 10pts. Evening by 8pm normally ends up with 23-24 pts. Then it’s up to luck to clear the 6-7 off peak trips Liao. Unless I chiong afternoon then maybe can hit 30 by 10pm? Really very dependent on luck for pings nowadays. Last time is immediately after drop off can’t even take a break.

Moi didn’t do very well and the day is eventful with long trips till 9 pm . I started half an hour later in the morning and garner only 6 trips in the morning. Left 25 mins and find myself near Singapore Pools HQ, l went to buy Toto since go getter tier is at 6 trips. Then l went down Midview City to wash car and return lost and found items. Did another 2 trips in one hour before going home to spend time with family and rest till 4.30pm. Chut Chia in the West, first trip kenna Punggol. Use bullet. Next trip kenna Sentosa Cove. Suck thumb and do. Evening session five long trips for peak hours from city to west and west to city then to east. Feel very sian so went to AP for dinner from Tampines for more than one hour then do 4 trips and keep car at 1030pm 23 points and 18 trips( only 10 peak hours trips)with $320 nett fares including one Grab DT trip. I did less than 9 hours otr and in holiday mood so no complaints coz l have an off day.

DC10000 did 30 points though with 23 trips and 400 plus. He has the whole afternoon off and even started the evening about half an hour late. So it proves there is nothing wrong with the strategy. You just have to have discipline and don’t get into CNY mood. Try it bro and you know it works. If you are apprehensive, just do the afternoon timing as well and a little more in the evening. Can hit 35 points if you are hardworking.

PS Today is my off day. So just doing some Grab trips for fun and restaurant makan money in the morning. U can contact DC10000 if in doubts or join our GJ small group kakis.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.