[Official] Monster Hunter World discussion thread

Daeleon

Reaction score
Looking for more monster hunting bros~~

Hi all,

Do add me@Daeleon83 on PS4 platform for lots of monster hunter hunting.

Akashic_torment

Reaction score
If you’ve just bought the game and looking for help, come join us via the discord link!
(It’s just a chat platform for easier communication)

cal316

Reaction score
Hi. Is this game not available to download on xbox in singapore region? I got xbox game pass for $1 for 3 months but cannot dowload even when mhw is advertised in game pass page.

auzzuro

Reaction score
Thinking of getting Monster hunter iceborne master edition.. does it comes with Monster hunter world and the iceborne is it they give u code and u dl it... if I finish the game I can’t sell to guys with the iceborne is it cos I heard the iceborne they gv u a code n dl it once only right

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
838aaa48-e1be-4162-8bfd-251887e7f3f5.jpg

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0102-CUSA15651_00-MHWICEBORNBETA00

zelmer

Reaction score
Hi guy! I am new to this. Will be playing this game soon. Might need help in clearing boss if needed haha.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
For the master edition, is the Iceborne just a download code or included into the disc? Anyone knows?
Based on Amazon listing (for the R1 version):

https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Hunter-World-Iceborne-PlayStation-Standard/dp/B07RRB3X2D

Customer questions & answers

Question: Is the expansion download or physical copy?
Answer: Physical copy

Question: is the DLC on disc or is it a code voucher?
Answer: Physical disc, base game plus expansion. Do not buy this if you already have base game. Save some money and purchase the expansion from the Playstation Network Store.

Question: Is the iceborne expansion included on the disc or is it digital code?
Answer: It is contained in the disc itself

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.