The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

lolBoy

Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone was asked to pay tax during custom when bringing shoes from overseas?

Was listening to some sneaker podcast, and they mentioned there are some ways to pack those shoes to avoid custom tax. Any tips to share?

bryando

Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone was asked to pay tax during custom when bringing shoes from overseas?

Was listening to some sneaker podcast, and they mentioned there are some ways to pack those shoes to avoid custom tax. Any tips to share?

Never heard of GST issue for sneakers before; and on my record i bought back as many as 4-6 pairs brand new in box when travelling. Podcast, I guess applies to other countries, not SG?

lolBoy

Reaction score
Never heard of GST issue for sneakers before; and on my record i bought back as many as 4-6 pairs brand new in box when travelling. Podcast, I guess applies to other countries, not SG?

Yea, the podcast based in Canada. (Couldn’t find that is closer to home)
But wow, did you went travelling solely for the purpose of getting sneaker😂, that’s a lot of shoes

bryando

Reaction score
Yea, the podcast based in Canada. (Couldn’t find that is closer to home)
But wow, did you went travelling solely for the purpose of getting sneaker😂, that’s a lot of shoes

Used to do so on my Japan trips, nowadays cut down a lot as the reseller prices there are no longer that good. Lots of people still buy there though due to the good reputation of the japanese reseller stores....pricing wise you can find better deals online

sg_panda

Reaction score
The sales of the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 TRIPLE WHITE (CP9366) will take place at 1030hrs on 25th January 2019 at the following locations:
adidas Originals Bugis
adidas Originals Pacific Plaza
adidas Originals Paragon
adidas Originals VivoCity
adidas ION
adidas Marina Bay Sands
adidas Suntec

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back from Taipei

Taipei started selling this white Yeezy on 19th.

Sitting on shelf along with frozen yellow (still sitting)

Manage to buy a pair of AF1 utility white for $130 from ABC mart

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

android17

Banned
Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F11%2Foff-white-nike-air-max-90-black-on-foot-8.jpg

Anyone knows whether this launched in SG yet?

Checked Nike and Off White facebook, no news no sound of launch date in SG :(

android17

Banned
Reaction score
raffle on end clothing is now up, you can try your luck.

entered le. Never won any raffles before, dont think i'll be lucky this time as well.

I really wanna get this shoe though but not gonna pay resale for it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.