Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Within the same day :s11:
Their deals are usually time sale. So the rate might just change after the current period of time sale is over. I believed maybe they set a certain quota and once the quota is reached, the shipping cost will increase.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their deals are usually time sale. So the rate might just change after the current period of time sale is over. I believed maybe they set a certain quota and once the quota is reached, the shipping cost will increase.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Oh. I usually didn't bother to keep looking at the items. Are the time sales at specific timings or random?

Nekros

Reaction score
Upcoming Coupons

Does anyone know what are the upcoming coupons for this week? Thanks

Last edited:

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
many prefer HGST or hitachi.
maybe toshiba also ok.

To diy find orico usb 3.1 gen 2 usb enclosure.

kenplicity

Reaction score
If the gift card purchase limit refreshed daily?

Received this error when buying/...

Notice about purchase limit of Giftcard via credit card

Your credit card exceed purchase limit of Giftcard. Please use other payment method. Thank you

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received this error when buying/...

Notice about purchase limit of Giftcard via credit card

Your credit card exceed purchase limit of Giftcard. Please use other payment method. Thank you

Means your cc and account have purchased more than $500gc this week or $1k this month.

If above is not true, then your cc is blacklisted liao.

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wrote a bad bad review about a cordless vacuum cleaner.

it got deleted.

"only got good reviews". shady.

darr

Reaction score
That's the one.

lousy suction power.

Cannot even suck up cereal

Serious ah. This vacuum has been in my cart for a long time. Pondering whether to get it as it's so cheap.....looks like Dibea is a better bet? Seems more established but so many different models dunno what's the difference lol.

The strange thing is that people like to give 5 star for fast delivery, good packaging etc.....why would I care for that? I buy things for fun to see how fast is the shipping meh....:s22:

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Serious ah. This vacuum has been in my cart for a long time. Pondering whether to get it as it's so cheap.....looks like Dibea is a better bet? Seems more established but so many different models dunno what's the difference lol.

The strange thing is that people like to give 5 star for fast delivery, good packaging etc.....why would I care for that? I buy things for fun to see how fast is the shipping meh....:s22:

Yeah I got cheated by 5 stars and the review
Really next day delivery.
Quality is lousy
Only can suck dust and hair. That's all.

Give review after you get dibea

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got cheated by 5 stars and the review
Really next day delivery.
Quality is lousy
Only can suck dust and hair. That's all.

Give review after you get dibea

I don't know if it makes any difference getting Dibea. I feel at the same price range, the vacuum is pretty much like they came from the same factory, just some cosmetic difference.
I've owned a Proscenic Trojan before, and I do agree that the suction is on the weak side. I am unable to get it to suck up sand in most cases. If you want a good cordless vacuum that will not break the bank, you should consider the Xiaomi Roidmi F8, or the cheaper model is F8e.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, when I wanna purchase an item using the $18 off min 100 spend voucher (for Mastercard holders), Qoo10 doesn't give me the option to use my q-points and q-money credits... that's strange right? R u guys having the same problem when u all use ur bank cc vouchers to buy stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.