A Seiko mod for Sunday

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going vintage with this Panda Manual Winding Chronograph
jsnnkeIl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hYGK2SO.jpg

The Watch Steward straps arrived! Faced some issues with the 22mm strap buckles looking under the weather (read: scratches and smudges of discoloration) but Kevin was pretty upfront and issued a quick refund.

On the whole, first impressions are good. My favorite part of the Erikas are how unnoticeable they are on the wrist, because they hug it snugly. This wears slightly different due to the lack of customisation, and my small wrist, leading to triple layer of materials and a look between that of an Erikas and NATO. It was also more challenging than the Erikas to put on, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Reaction score
Hi guys.. after selling all my Rolexes, thought would not return to Rolex again but now the itch is back haha

Just checking, Dec 2018 hour glass set 114060 going at 10.5k, is it a reasonable price ?

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is legit. saw it first hand in UK.

Don't think it really circumvent though, unless the retailer can only mail to buyer, then this dissuades multiple sell offs since the chain of communication will break down. Otherwise, if retailer takes instruction to change address (and also can, since people will move house), what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.