Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
Zhun boh...
I see Gruber do until face green green like that

No kidding. Driving GoJek on weekdays to hit 30 points, in my experience, need 12-15 hours. Maybe others need less as each day's drive is different for each person. It is madness. At least need 25 trips per day to get $400++ in nett fares. But incentives can be attained daily. Today fail to get 30 points, tomorrow try again. But still got consolation 23 points and nett fares around $300.

For Grab, I also need at least 330 gems per week to see $308 incentives a week. That's like also 23-28 trips a weekday on Grab. And the hours for me is also 12-15 hours a day. On Grab my gross fares usually average around $300 and on weekends may see $400 or even the rare $500, and I am talking about just gross fares on Grab. And there were a couple of Sundays where I really panicked to get the last gem by midnight just to get the incentive payout, and all or nothing scenario for the week's efforts.

So for now, and for me, GoJek gives me better earnings for roughly the same amount of effort. Other brothers here may have different and better driving experience (lesser hours more earnings) but for me it has mostly been 12-15 hours if want to see better earnings.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dats why i cannot do gj under new incentives cos i cannot commit so long hours. My wife already unhappy that i still cannot find a job and still driving phv... so if now need to put in more hours either she kill me or divorce me lol

After switching to grab gems incentive its much better now for me cos the weekly gurantee is a scam somemore got 20% comm makes the top up so miserable.

No kidding. Driving GoJek on weekdays to hit 30 points, in my experience, need 12-15 hours. Maybe others need less as each day's drive is different for each person. It is madness. At least need 25 trips per day to get $400++ in nett fares. But incentives can be attained daily. Today fail to get 30 points, tomorrow try again. But still got consolation 23 points and nett fares around $300.

For Grab, I also need at least 330 gems per week to see $308 incentives a week. That's like also 23-28 trips a weekday on Grab. And the hours for me is also 12-15 hours a day. On Grab my gross fares usually average around $300 and on weekends may see $400 or even the rare $500, and I am talking about just gross fares on Grab. And there were a couple of Sundays where I really panicked to get the last gem by midnight just to get the incentive payout, and all or nothing scenario for the week's efforts.

So for now, and for me, GoJek gives me better earnings for roughly the same amount of effort. Other brothers here may have different and better driving experience (lesser hours more earnings) but for me it has mostly been 12-15 hours if want to see better earnings.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Dats why i cannot do gj under new incentives cos i cannot commit so long hours. My wife already unhappy that i still cannot find a job and still driving phv... so if now need to put in more hours either she kill me or divorce me lol

After switching to grab gems incentive its much better now for me cos the weekly gurantee is a scam somemore got 20% comm makes the top up so miserable.

U high Calibre...ur work salary is higher than a grab driver..
Some more lesser hours for work FT

Phv only temporary.. not permanent

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y the fk the caltex card they use registered mail. ** now join the ***** long que cos of their stupid retarded postman put failed delivery when m at hm with brand new doorbell somemore. Knn

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U high Calibre...ur work salary is higher than a grab driver..
Some more lesser hours for work FT

Phv only temporary.. not permanent

Here all drive for fun 1. Like some siao lang said, pa dunno simi pa chew cheng. Only demon tier is genuine full time worker. Other than that all drive for fun n KILL TIME. :s13:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Hmm. Yesterday I started at 6:30am to 10am sharp. Got 10pts. 7 trips. Then I brought my car for patining. Collect car at 5pm. Start 5:15pm. Remember clearly was at 27pt at 11:20pm. I thought gg Liao. But got 3 short trips and finish at 12:20am.
So total 24 trips. 3.5 hours + 7 hours. Around 10+ hours. But luck plays a big part. I got 2 extreme far pick up yesterday. If not for those 2. Maybe 10 hours can finish.
But today different. Slow pings. Means I’m doing afternoon now to rack up some points first. So maybe today a little longer hours. At 15.5 pts now since 6:30am.
If evening lucky. Should hit 30 by 9pm.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y the fk the caltex card they use registered mail. ** now join the ***** long que cos of their stupid retarded postman put failed delivery when m at hm with brand new doorbell somemore. Knn

becoz the card have ur name issit? that why must address to u only to ensure u get e card

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Stirling69

Reaction score
I also got a registered letter yesterday. And singpost only operates during office hours and I cannot make it for the timing unless I go on leave.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Complain..why I an at home..no one knock

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Dunno how u do G until like that.Thought u Luohan?
Weekly I clock about 50-55 hours, thats 7-8hrs/day if 7 days. 390 gems. Just a smelly monk, not LH:s13::s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.