Apple Watch Series 4

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh, pretty short. thanks for info anyway

Apple Watches battery life are not very long to begin with. The Series 4 has the best battery life out of my first gen, Series 2 and 3. Even compared to the Series 3 with LTE turned on, it's still shorter than Series 4.

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RHdQq53.jpg

hshjkSV.jpg

8OQyXYc.jpg

Nomad modern strap rustic brown leather for my AWS4.

My first leather strap!

Hey guys, where is the best place to get Nomad straps locally?

Or it is better to order direct from their online page?

THEMIKOS

Reaction score
Anyone has problems syncing their apple watch s4 to the Nike run app? Is this a common problem (if so)?

THEMIKOS

Reaction score
I have been using the app for like 3 weeks now but it doesnt always sync. Have missed out on 2 "important" syncs since. Tried logging in, reset etc but to no avail

No problems for me. Working like a charm.

What are the issues u r facing?

Calvin83

Reaction score
I have been using the app for like 3 weeks now but it doesnt always sync. Have missed out on 2 "important" syncs since. Tried logging in, reset etc but to no avail

There are 2 ways I am using it.

When I run outdoors, I carry the phone and the watch, and I start the run from my phone. The watch is just a display of the current stats, and a remote for me to switch songs. Thus it has to be synced.

When I run on the treadmill, I use the watch alone. Upon reaching home, I will pair it to my phone to leave some comments on my run. It syncs almost immediately in the background. When I go into the Nike+ app, I alr see my latest run.

I have never suffered the issue you are facing.

alvino

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea any app that does radio streaming via cellular? Those real radio not ******** Apple music radio, I mean those like Tunein radio app. Sadly tunein doesn’t do cellular streaming without iPhone around

THEMIKOS

Reaction score
For those who run with their reflector like strap given by apple, do u "air" the straps or wash? Mine start to become smelly liao..

THEMIKOS

Reaction score
So far the issue has been solved. Have been coming back after runs and connect to the watch using bluetooth, switch on wifi and launch the nike app on both watch and phone. Just dunno why i needa connect using bluetooth coz mine is the monile connectivity watch. Feels like i am paying the $8 or so a month for nothing. Haha

There are 2 ways I am using it.

When I run outdoors, I carry the phone and the watch, and I start the run from my phone. The watch is just a display of the current stats, and a remote for me to switch songs. Thus it has to be synced.

When I run on the treadmill, I use the watch alone. Upon reaching home, I will pair it to my phone to leave some comments on my run. It syncs almost immediately in the background. When I go into the Nike+ app, I alr see my latest run.

I have never suffered the issue you are facing.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
So far the issue has been solved. Have been coming back after runs and connect to the watch using bluetooth, switch on wifi and launch the nike app on both watch and phone. Just dunno why i needa connect using bluetooth coz mine is the monile connectivity watch. Feels like i am paying the $8 or so a month for nothing. Haha

Cellular on the watch is mostly to pull data on demand.

Bluetooth is used for sync and still a must.

unfinished07

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the data sharing for apple watch available for M1?
If so, which plans can I get?
Coz I saw from apple website, it only says supported carriers is Singtel.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the data sharing for apple watch available for M1?
If so, which plans can I get?
Coz I saw from apple website, it only says supported carriers is Singtel.

apple watch is only supported from singtel. no other carrier in sg can support.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In a nutshell for eSIM support -

Apple Watch - Singtel.
iPhone XS/XS Max - M1.

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess for Singtel, supporting eSIM would dent their multi-SIM and number share business. So they still finding ways to maximize eSIM service???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.