Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i stayed here in 2015, it was okay back then, now i not surre :

Roof Top Theme Hostel

They increased the bunk bed to 55rm, room even high until for the same price can get a private room elsewhere with attached toilet. No point stay there anymore

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They increased the bunk bed to 55rm, room even high until for the same price can get a private room elsewhere with attached toilet. No point stay there anymore

i wont stay in hostel anymore.... its shared toilet and no windows and TV...

Walkytalky

Reaction score
Johor Premium Outlets

You must have heard endless negative reviews on the Johor Premium Outlets. We went down to uncover the truths behind the Johor Premium Outlets. Should you visit this place, or give it a miss? We uncover the truth here.

wcmonk

Reaction score
You must have heard endless negative reviews on the Johor Premium Outlets. We went down to uncover the truths behind the Johor Premium Outlets. Should you visit this place, or give it a miss? We uncover the truth here.

hmm got error playing:s22::s11:

efreelancer

Reaction score
i wont stay in hostel anymore.... its shared toilet and no windows and TV...

Why stay in hostel. You can stay in budget or boutique hotel or even airbnb.

How is the hostel culture like in JB? Quiet, boring, dirty? In Japan they can charge you $60-$70 for a bed in hostel but the experience is damm boring.

Ha ha for me its quite fun to stay in hostel compared to hotels. Some times you get to meet new people. Some hostels even have drinks and parties at rooftop lol. And only cost you $5 to $15.

Last edited:

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is the hostel culture like in JB? Quiet, boring, dirty? In Japan they can charge you $60-$70 for a bed in hostel but the experience is damm boring.

Ha ha for me its quite fun to stay in hostel compared to hotels. Some times you get to meet new people. Some hostels even have drinks and parties at rooftop lol. And only cost you $5 to $15.

Quiet and clean, few years ago coz it was still quite new... now i dunno

kitkat2

Reaction score
anybody managed to cross? it seems
the jam started from yesterday's afternoon, continues throughout the night till now.

sX1mBAN.jpg

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
I started at 830 from tiong bahru, now stuck at sg customs vicinity after clearing, move ultra slowly since cleared sg custom
By car

My in law in another car start at 8am, they reaching KSL liao

:(
Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Last edited:

really_noob

Master Member
Reaction score
Can't help it la. A lot of the ICA officers also start to go on their holiday already.
Nowadays so hard to recruit people, ICA management also can't say all the Chinese officers must continue to work throughout this long weekend. They will most likely try to distribute the load, so some of the officers might be having their reunion dinner this weekend and they work on CNY eve and the public holidays. Sometimes have to understand their difficulties also, cannot be we just enjoy ourselves in Malaysia and other people are denied the chance of enjoying with their families.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
I started at 830 from tiong bahru, now stuck at sg customs vicinity after clearing, move ultra slowly since cleared sg custom
By car

My in law in another car start at 8am, they reaching KSL liao

:(
Jus cleared msia custom
Driver say woodland lesser jam compared to Tuas
Not bad la less than 2.5hrs

efreelancer

Reaction score
Haha soso la
Ksl was not as crowded as expected
Quite ok le the crowd

Haha I guess the only draw for KSL is tesco? Cos all nail shops, massage shops and budget ladies fashion. No new shops?

Anyone try paradigm mall yet? Think there's no budget hyper mart right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.