Malaysia prepaid card

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have not used my Digi Live for awhile and is due to expire soon. Thought I'll extend the validity.

Occasionally, without inserting the SIM card, I would check the MyDigi apps, I can see my balance but today, MyDigi apps would not load my account.

I inserted the Digi sim card to try and after numerous tries, my phone still show "No Sim". Other telcos sim cards are ok so that rule out the phone problem. Just curious,I wonder anyone has the same issue before.

Did you take note of the validity date, the last time you're going through the app?

IIRC, Digi Live has a 90-day grace period.

Might want to contact the CSO to check if your line is still valid, or it's just a SIM card problem...

maxyorkie

Reaction score
Did you take note of the validity date, the last time you're going through the app?

IIRC, Digi Live has a 90-day grace period.

Might want to contact the CSO to check if your line is still valid, or it's just a SIM card problem...

Yes, I did. i put in my reminder a few days before expiry so that I can extend before it's due.

Ok, will do. Thanks.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, I did. i put in my reminder a few days before expiry so that I can extend before it's due.

Ok, will do. Thanks.

The app was a little erratic when I was using it earlier today, so that may be the reason. You might also want to try again later.

But if it's the SIM card that needs to be changed, you'll have to go over to JB or wherever you may be travelling to...

maxyorkie

Reaction score
The app was a little erratic when I was using it earlier today, so that may be the reason. You might also want to try again later.

But if it's the SIM card that needs to be changed, you'll have to go over to JB or wherever you may be travelling to...

I have tried the app last few days, no luck.

Guess I have to pop over to JB after New Year.

Thanks for the advice.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Their app a bit slow, sometime have to click few times in order to get the surprise Box offer.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their app a bit slow, sometime have to click few times in order to get the surprise Box offer.
Most times I've to try a few times, switching between the BoS icon and also the Offers one in the menu.

By right DIGI app should showing your balance credit even though your SIM card is faulty.
The other day, I was thrown out of the app and had to log in again, with a verification code received via SMS.

I think he won't be able to do it if hit by the same problem, if his SIM card isn't working.

maxyorkie

Reaction score
Most times I've to try a few times, switching between the BoS icon and also the Offers one in the menu.

The other day, I was thrown out of the app and had to log in again, with a verification code received via SMS.

I think he won't be able to do it if hit by the same problem, if his SIM card isn't working.

By right DIGI app should showing your balance credit even though your SIM card is faulty.

Yes, I can't sign in without sms verification.

Sorry, my bad....it's not "no sim" but "no service" instead.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how/where to buy reload for digi live/best?

From the comfort of your home, either credit card from the app or epay.my pay for the 16-digit code.

Over in MY, many places like supermarkets, 7-Eleven, dealers...

Or I think Qoo10 MY too, though I've not used that before.

hippoheyhey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the comfort of your home, either credit card from the app or epay.my pay for the 16-digit code.

Over in MY, many places like supermarkets, 7-Eleven, dealers...

Or I think Qoo10 MY too, though I've not used that before.

Credit Card can use SG one? Can reload $5 using credit card through the app?

SibehHL

Reaction score
For XOX season pass users; do note there is a a ongoing promotion.

For RM50 can top up 12GB data / 100mins local calls / 100 SMS into your season pass counter.

Pretty good deal.

kitkat2

Reaction score
why spend so much money on mobile in malaysia?

digi is giving away freebies again.

R62LHVA.jpg

hippoheyhey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any app to set recurring reminder 75 days automatically (without having to count manually) to buy Digi SSL?

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any app to set recurring reminder 75 days automatically (without having to count manually) to buy Digi SSL?
Find a calendar or task app with repeat function where you can set the meeting/task to repeat itself every 75 days and set alarm.

If you using Xiaomi phone, the built in calendar app can do this.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can enlighten me on on Hotlink red?

The validity and TOP up prices for data.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.