Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lets time travel to the early days of hardcore punk, american punk

based on the documentary American Hardcore, minorthreat started at sxe culture as a counter culture to drugs/ booze. SSDecontrol took it seriously, inspired a generate of miltant straightedge crew- earth crisis, racetraitor etc

skate punkcrossover

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lets time travel to the early days of hardcore punk, american punk

based on the documentary American Hardcore, minorthreat started at sxe culture as a counter culture to drugs/ booze. SSDecontrol took it seriously, inspired a generate of miltant straightedge crew- earth crisis, racetraitor etc

skate punkcrossover

Betray!!!

Didnt follow flag.But did listen to the rollins band abit.Scary but very smart fella.

You cant bring me down!!!.Still wearing their tee as a tribute.

Yup.Sxe at one time became a poser thingy here in sg.But ppl grew out of it fast.Gd ideals to base on.Eith it also came the vegan movement.

We can go on n on broGd to know hardcore still lives in times of evolved music of today:)

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Betray!!!

Didnt follow flag.But did listen to the rollins band abit.Scary but very smart fella.

You cant bring me down!!!.Still wearing their tee as a tribute.

Yup.Sxe at one time became a poser thingy here in sg.But ppl grew out of it fast.Gd ideals to base on.Eith it also came the vegan movement.

We can go on n on broGd to know hardcore still lives in times of evolved music of today:)

henry is a smart yet angry person. i like his determination in life. he had an interview where he said he was selling ice cream, its either he continue selling ice cream or give everything up and sing in a band where he doesnt know if hes gonna have a job after the tour.

yes, straightedge and veganism was a trend for a period of time. i believe its been dead in sg for a long.

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
henry is a smart yet angry person. i like his determination in life. he had an interview where he said he was selling ice cream, its either he continue selling ice cream or give everything up and sing in a band where he doesnt know if hes gonna have a job after the tour.

yes, straightedge and veganism was a trend for a period of time. i believe its been dead in sg for a long.

Now you residing in aussie?Were you part of the scene here?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.