[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

ksw101

Reaction score
See cheap dualshock at qoo10. It’s almost half price than usual. Is it from Sony or other vendor?

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See cheap dualshock at qoo10. It’s almost half price than usual. Is it from Sony or other vendor?

Likely third party ones. There are those i saw with the same box as the original ones, selling at 1/3 of the price and likely knock offs too.

haojie91

Reaction score
Has anyone bought from Generation Games before? Do they ship out the items properly packaged? TIA

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa sure bo?

wow. ok so I uninstall games. saved files still in ps4?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

ya sure. lol... too immune to RE games play in dark also no feel. better no, eyes spoil later LOLOL.

the only thing I really scare and stress is the clear time... I see ppl speed run hard mode last than 2hr I faint and salute...

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I heard KH3 is lackluster...?

I am around 4 hours into the game, so far definitely not lacklustre. The combat is quite intense with really large scale boss fights. They retained the great battle system mechanics from multiple past games, e.g. shotlock etc and add in even more crazy things. Voice acting is excellent, characters come alive, Disney esque humour, beautiful graphics - I can even see Sora's clothing texture.

They included a "Memory Archive" in-game for newcomers/important recaps, but may not be sufficient to understand when many of the shocking plots revelations (confirmed by Nomura-san) slowly unravel. So perhaps good to do some homework on YouTube (story summary) or may risk wasting their efforts on plot revelations as it spans across multiple games in the series.

It's very satisfying to perform those acrobatic crazy moves/rage forms/formchanges/attractions etc but I'm worried the combat may get too easy (hopefully not). I'm not used to the buttons configuration (jump is O, attack is X) and I'm unable to find where I can customize it (probably cannot even configure).

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm not used to the buttons configuration (jump is O, attack is X) and I'm unable to find where I can customize it (probably cannot even configure).
I am playing KH1 HD and it's the same button configuration too. Ya, I am also not used to it (better to be X for jump, 口 for attack). My KH1 is R1, PS4 is also R1. Wonder if the convention is different on R3 game/console.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally I don't care so much about the story, cos a lot of it don't make sense. Just enjoy the various worlds and the gameplay.

If you want, Gamespot has a good roundup, though it's quite long (35 min):

I didn't know 358/2, Birth by Sleep, and Dream Drop Distance have multiplayer till I watched that video. I think I only played the PSP one and none of the other spin-offs.

Last edited:

Elysium87

Reaction score
haha just like ff13, i don't understand the whole confusing ff13 story, just play and have fun.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Fortunately these days, there is highly likely an option for you to skip all the cutscenes without being forced to endure through. Haha. To each his own, we all play for different reasons.

In recent years, I tend to look deeper into the plot and when you finally understand it and see things come together, you start to appreciate it even more. Of course, it takes effort and time to digest though, not everyone wants/has the luxury to do so.

Anyways enjoy the game, no matter what you are after!

shin7829

Reaction score
Why my ps4pro run RE2 game disc like flying a plane. So loud the fan noise of the ps4pro.

Any RE2 ps4 pro gamers face the same issue ?

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why my ps4pro run RE2 game disc like flying a plane. So loud the fan noise of the ps4pro.

Any RE2 ps4 pro gamers face the same issue ?

I noticed that also playing disc games.
no issue after I started to buy straight from PSN.:s13:
Nowadays I stop buying physical disc.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will run out of space very soon.. and cannot resell :(

delete and dl again next time lah. don't bother with resell... experiences tell me that the resell money vanish as soon as it comes.

example: meet up at MRT sell game for $40.. eat 1 ~ 3 meals money gone. asking myself... wtf I gain...??:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.