Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
bonus interest got $3+
so is normal?

i tot i still got base interest but not bonus interest? LOL
dunno sia.

edit: thank! nw i think. think had the move $$ somewhere :D

You know since 2 jan you will not get base interest if balance less than $70k?

Last edited:

luvpraline

Reaction score
i know i will not be getting base interest but i should be getting bonus interest of 0.8% at counter 8 but it is not reflected in my account this month. Last month it was credited in..

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
i finally know why i have $0.77 normal interest. i call citibank just now and they say because i have less then 70k in the account therefore i am only earning the bouns intertest while normal interest is very little.

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know i will not be getting base interest but i should be getting bonus interest of 0.8% at counter 8 but it is not reflected in my account this month. Last month it was credited in..
how come so strange?
my bonus int is credited already.
better ring Citibank.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bonus interest is calculated based on counter, current month duration and last month's lowest. If your last month's lowest is 15k, your bonus interest for January 2019 should be 15k x 1.2% x 31 / 365, approximately $15.29.

Correct. Thanks. :s12:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wait for the e-statement to be out in a few days then can see clearly which counter they use to calculate the interest lor

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I currently already have a maxi gain Joint acct w balance >$15K
If just opened a personal Maxi gain acct.

Will I be charge fall below fee if I just maintain minimal sum of say $100 in this personal account ? I want to let it accumulate to max counter before dumping in more $$

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Got full interest of 2.442% on $150K for Jan 19. Still a very good account.

hihi, so whats the procedure u always do once the interest comes in? Since that will make your account more than $150k once the interest gets credited.

Example 31st Jan 2019, interest of $300 gets credited. Do you transfer that $300 on 1st Feb 2019 to another account and will this affect the counter?

Jazzbie

Reaction score
hihi, so whats the procedure u always do once the interest comes in? Since that will make your account more than $150k once the interest gets credited.

Example 31st Jan 2019, interest of $300 gets credited. Do you transfer that $300 on 1st Feb 2019 to another account and will this affect the counter?

Just transfer out the interest only anytime of the month also can. I do it first day of the month to optimise. Just ensure you know what is your lowest balance last month. I transfer out every month so it is always $150k.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I currently already have a maxi gain Joint acct w balance >$15K
If just opened a personal Maxi gain acct.

Will I be charge fall below fee if I just maintain minimal sum of say $100 in this personal account ? I want to let it accumulate to max counter before dumping in more $$

Joint need min $15k. Personal need min $15k. Joint and personal are separate account relations

Buzy_bee

Reaction score
where do you all park after 150k?

Can consider accounts that reward salary crediting such as DBS Multiplier, OCBC 360, UOB One

Or Singapore Savings Bonds (cap at S$200k per Pax)

Or Standard Chartered Esaver (2 months high interest then need to transfer out again)

Or CIMB Fast saver for fuss free 1%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.