YTD 2024 Networth tracking thread

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New thread for 2019 YTD networth and portfolio tracking.

Homer123 starts the ball rolling:

Just compile my Jan liquid networth that increase by 54K compare to a decrease 16K in Dec.. A nice complete reversal of fortune..can't be more happy than that :)

Last edited:

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My networth as end of 2018 was 837k and as of Jan 31st 2019 it is 845k. If I exclude salary savings of 6k, the growth is only 2k. Reason for such a bad performance inspite of strong markets is because my fixed income is in rupees and INRSGD fell by more than 3% in Jan :(

All figures in '000 SGD

cEoziOg.png

Trader11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My networth as end of 2018 was 837k and as of Jan 31st 2019 it is 845k. If I exclude salary savings of 6k, the growth is only 2k. Reason for such a bad performance inspite of strong markets is because my fixed income is in rupees and INRSGD fell by more than 3% in Jan :(

All figures in '000 SGD

cEoziOg.png

How did you get so much money? You have businesses? How old are you?

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too many agents messaging you after you revealed your net worth? :s13:

Nobody messaged me.

Nobody with 3mil would come to the forums and post, much less show off, lol. Hmm I take back my words, there's the kingbooz.

homer123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, forex risk can throw a wrench to one networth buildup.. My liquid portfolio is now almost 65-70% in USD.. USD has been declining from 1.39 to current 1.34 in less than 6 months. Currently I am pegging my usd at 1.3 exchange rate to prevent any surprise at the end of the year.
On the side note, really grateful to have a salary that buffer the market turmoil since Oct.. I believe my networth will be in 5 digit decline in Oct and Nov if I did not factor in the salary contribution.

All figures in '000 SGD

madtari

Master Member
Reaction score
Why not? No one knows u here... millionaire also can do honest sharing here isn't it? Not as if someone will rob u here.

Nobody messaged me.

Nobody with 3mil would come to the forums and post, much less show off, lol. Hmm I take back my words, there's the kingbooz.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not? No one knows u here... millionaire also can do honest sharing here isn't it? Not as if someone will rob u here.

Multi-milliionaire got no time for this, but I guess if one inherits the wealth, that's a different story.

madtari

Master Member
Reaction score
And those who strike toto. But those biz man self made millionaire really so bz until no time to surf forum?

Multi-milliionaire got no time for this, but I guess if one inherits the wealth, that's a different story.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Limster, I am sure is a multimillionaire. Ervino also. In fact many multi millionaires probably in their late 40s or early 50s have already stopped working and spending a lot of time online.

PippingCafe

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw for people who wish to track any asset, stocks cafe now has this feature so you can track your total networth.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.