Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke2000

Reaction score
Hi bro.
Been reading through all your story and I'm sorry to know you had to go through all this. I'm sure everyone here meant well. I think it's best if you just make a police report, no harm done right? Even if the police told you wait till aft they review, it's your call at the end of the day. If it makes you feel better, report if not just wait. No one can force you to do anything at all. Just like how your friend also didn't forced you to give him your account to transfer $$ in and out. Subconsciously, we all know the moment we had to pay them $$ before the loan, we are dealing with illegal money lenders. Some continued paying cause they and terrified for their families and themselves. Some just want to end this the right way (thought that by paying will not cause more trouble). Some like you, just want your $$ back. $2.3k is alot of $$. You did what you did thinking you'll get it back. What is done cannot be undone, right now you really need to stay calm and focus on clearing your name. Report or no report it's up to you. I believe even if you do, the situation doesnt drastically change.

Since your LS knows your account have been frozen, chances are they wont be bothering you already. Since you have all the conversation and evidence show it to the police, whatever the outcome you gotta to face it. Man up and accept the consequence of your mistake. Of course all of us here dont want you to be charge for it. Esp when you're a victim too. All you can do now is pray that the police will at least be lenient to your case and all will end well. I pray that god will bless you and your loved ones. Stay calm and strong alright bro. Jiayou! 💪💪

thx for this kind replys and advise. i really need it. i know how the bros here have good intentions. like I say. i will make a report and see what's gonna happen. and hopefully things wont get ugly. and i understand someone may facing life threatening situation. and I am well aware the police are interested in what happen after the LS are able to use my account for. but to say the true. i understsnd facts you need to face. we all are a adult we have to face it if you mess things up. I can only say. thanks alot for your kind words and encouragement maknimah. I REALLY need this. anyway I have make a report already. just wait for investigation. told them i will cooperate any way. to prove im innocent. i know there is consequences for my mistake for agree to let them use my account becoz i wan to get back my money while blindly trust a stranger. if there is a charge i say already so be it. i can only pray that i won't be send to jail becoz of this. losing money and being scam after that got charge is one thing already but got trick and have to go jail. that's just too sad and no justics.

Super lost

Reaction score
Most impt thing im wprried if once i report it to the bank then start calling my workplace. I think im gonna lose my job for one big mistake.

Initially I also worry about my job ... now dun care already ... job lost still can find .. so need to face it

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank u for the reply. Iam so worried right now. Cos i saw they have their website seemingly legit.so i enquired for a loan. Say iam approved for a 5k loan and gave all my details and suddenly transferred me 400 and ask me to call them to explain to me.i dunno what to do.😰

What is the website address ?
Illegal Money lender ? So daring ? :s11:

Reaction score
Most impt thing im wprried if once i report it to the bank then start calling my workplace. I think im gonna lose my job for one big mistake.

Stay calm, do not fear. Know that yours is a forced Loan scam. Look at all the data you give them, preempt and go talk to all next of kin and workplace people you have been scammed. Tell them to treat all harassing calls from unknown numbers as wrong number. Break contact and you will be ok, skip listening to all threatening messages, save yourself the worry.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

PM if clueless, we are here for you.

Last edited:

Makminah

Reaction score
Im so down right now. Thank u for all the advices. Just now when they called my workplace and my colleague said caller mentioned my name, I think theyre confirming if im working there or not, i just turn cold n soft. i asked him why he called. And said he didnt. I was like on the edge of breaking down. Really thanks for replying guys. Makes me feel better. I think wont be able to sleep tonight.😢😂

Dont think about it too much. I was once in your shoes. Same thing also could not eat, sleep or do anything. Each time my hp rang or a msg gets in, I get very jumpy. It affected my work quite abit. Everyday during lunch I would cry. 😂😂
I decided to stop after paying them 3x the initial loan. Cause we NEED to break the cycle. If not we are doomed for life.
They will try to instill fear by all means so that you will give in. So thats why it is important to stay mentally and emotinally strong.

If you want you to feel better, talk to a friend that you trust. Tell him/her everything. At least that can keep you sane and you know you can share this burden with someone. You are not alone going through all this. Just stay firm and positive okay. 😊

Last edited:

Makminah

Reaction score
thx for this kind replys and advise. i really need it. i know how the bros here have good intentions. like I say. i will make a report and see what's gonna happen. and hopefully things wont get ugly. and i understand someone may facing life threatening situation. and I am well aware the police are interested in what happen after the LS are able to use my account for. but to say the true. i understsnd facts you need to face. we all are a adult we have to face it if you mess things up. I can only say. thanks alot for your kind words and encouragement maknimah. I REALLY need this. anyway I have make a report already. just wait for investigation. told them i will cooperate any way. to prove im innocent. i know there is consequences for my mistake for agree to let them use my account becoz i wan to get back my money while blindly trust a stranger. if there is a charge i say already so be it. i can only pray that i won't be send to jail becoz of this. losing money and being scam after that got charge is one thing already but got trick and have to go jail. that's just too sad and no justics.

You're most welcome. I hope you continue to stay strong and fight against this idiots. No matter what happen, dont let their threats get to you.
If things get too hard and overwhelming talk to someone you trust and close to. Believe me it helps me get to through this. I hope all will end well soon. The $$ lost can earn back. Slowly but surely. Goodluck ya! 😊

Makminah

Reaction score
What is the website address ?
Illegal Money lender ? So daring ? :s11:

Yes bro. That's how I got stuck in this mess too. Googled about loans and many links pop up in the search engine. That's why I thought the were legal too. They even had an addresss and all but 99.9% of the time, the address dont exist. Like the unit number is not there in the building mention or the address belongs to a different company.

Messup

Reaction score
Yes bro. That's how I got stuck in this mess too. Googled about loans and many links pop up in the search engine. That's why I thought the were legal too. They even had an addresss and all but 99.9% of the time, the address dont exist. Like the unit number is not there in the building mention or the address belongs to a different company.

It’s quite irony that these are upright illegal and nothing is done 🤔

Fear Less

Reaction score
MAS have a big part in this.But not ready to lash out the card banning e-loan .
All loans except banks and major finance house ,must process at shop/office level.capitalisation will decide shop or e.

Elle30

Reaction score

Yes i tried to google the address now and it doesnt show the company. The site looks like real lml.

Makminah

Reaction score

Yeah. Those fb ads too, providing loans. The authority should banned them from posting anything on social media. They are legit everywhere and it's sickening to see it knowing they are all scam. Every loan post i see on Fb, I will just report them.

Reaction score

The reason why the scammers continue, because not enough is being done proactively. Think about it, if one was not a victim, it would always be someone else problem. We need all victims to unite and send a strong message to law enforcement.

Makminah

Reaction score
The reason why the scammers continue, because not enough is being done proactively. Think about it, if one was not a victim, it would always be someone else problem. We need all victims to unite and send a strong message to law enforcement.

I'm all up for it. So long this ******* can go down. I am soo angry at how each day there are new victims.😠

Super lost

Reaction score
Will pray for you. 🙏🏻

Tks .. messup.. will pray for u too ... do remember all the thing happened now is a test from God for testing ur capabilities and ability for a better life . so do trusth urself and fright throughout...if u understand Chinese it will be 天降大任于使人也。。that apply to all our friends here ... one fine day we will be in the top of the hill... jiayou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.