makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who is this actress huh? bo swee leh

TFWImjL.jpg

williewombat615

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The songs in this drama are really nice. I have 世世、灵魂伴侣 and 守护人 on my playlist. I get to know 刘心悠 from this drama too. Although the storyline quite boring, but the songs and 刘心悠 kept me watching. Today showing last 2 episodes already. No more bickering between 小杜 and 阿百 to watch after tonight.

Last edited:

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The songs in this drama are really nice. I have 世世、灵魂伴侣 and 守护人 on my playlist. I get to know 刘心悠 from this drama too. Although the storyline quite boring, but the songs and 刘心悠 kept me watching. Today showing last 2 episodes already. No more bickering between 小杜 and 阿百 to watch after tonight.
I watching 'i bet your pardon'...
Not bad

Ottoke

Reaction score

The OST also provides Chinese version of the theme songs which is mostly sung by the same singers. I added all versions in :D

williewombat615

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The OST also provides Chinese version of the theme songs which is mostly sung by the same singers. I added all versions in :D

I still prefer the canto version. Probably due to brainwashing every night since the drama plays the canto version more than mandarin version.

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
Watching now.......Liu Xinyou is pretty.....

As for the show....some episode jin nice some episode jin sian....can watch while reading edmw.....

Theme song starting listen no feeling....then start to blend into the scene....quite nice now.....

williewombat615

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watching now.......Liu Xinyou is pretty.....

As for the show....some episode jin nice some episode jin sian....can watch while reading edmw.....

Theme song starting listen no feeling....then start to blend into the scene....quite nice now.....

Haha, I started watching cos’ of the theme songs.

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
ni na beh cheesepie......got one episode, i tink is 20 something or 30 something, the whole episode spam the 主题曲 and 插曲.....in cantonese and chinese version.....na beh cheesepie buey tahan !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.