Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Drivers face rude passengers, last minute cancellations, dilly-dally passengers,
Ssh-sshing passengers, fare evaders, and other gian-png passengers.

Life is tough as a professional driver. Don’t make life tougher.
—————-

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Unofficial_FAQ left hw many gems?

Kind of given up.. firstly last night ko 3+ hrs by roadside, 2ndly one of the ktv gals called in a favour to help move house from Sophia rd to great world, need 2 trips but willing to give $200.. since now still need 124 gems then might as well go for lower tier which is 44 more gems payout $608 instead of $788 and go help them move house

Last edited:

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
h1DQoaql.jpg

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score

Good.. my streak is 8 but since I drove lesser than u I getting $384.64.. still a fair amount.. much better than previous “double up” super steady amount of $75 x 2 = $150!

Looking forward to 4 months later when my super steady amount will double to 40% 😁

Last edited:

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Good.. my streak is 8 but since I drove lesser than u I getting $384.64.. still a fair amount.. much better than previous “double up” super steady amount of $75 x 2 = $150!

Looking forward to 4 months later when my super steady amount will double to 40% �
Can use for cny meals n Ang bao

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for affordable and reliable workshop that is open tml in sg? My buddy’s car front got scratch and dent but my regular workshop not open..

Gruber

Reaction score

Looking forward to 4 months later when my super steady amount will double to 40% 😁

My current streak is 19 and payout is $416 at 40% cash back. Could have been more but I was on GoJek for almost two weeks, so ok lah, no complaint. Will be trying to balance between the two platforms to maintain streak payout.

Gdgame

Reaction score
My current streak is 19 and payout is $416 at 40% cash back. Could have been more but I was on GoJek for almost two weeks, so ok lah, no complaint. Will be trying to balance between the two platforms to maintain streak payout.

Mine only Low 100+. I drive even more for GJ lol. Going to do the 200 trips at the start of this month

BlancaTrueba

Reaction score
Spc 22% disc still have?

Need to sign up for their PDVL package, a sticker will be pasted on your PDVL card. Get 22% by default and additional 3% every week (means if you refuel 2 times a week, only the first refuel will be 25%, the second one will be 22%).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.