Fast Forward to LG V30!

Reaction score
Hi all, I am giving away these three VRS's cases for v30. All used, not new. Let me know which one if you're interested, fcfs. Thanks.

5jR1fZS.jpg

Hi, May i take the left one, the soft case? Thanks.

eekee

Reaction score
Hi, if I'm using 2 SIM cards on the V30+. Is Sim card 1, the one that I'm using the data for internet surfing and sim card 2 is only for voice calls?

Reason for asking is when overseas, I want to use the data from the local sim card, and use S'pore SIM card in the background in case I get call from Singapore.

androidmazon

Reaction score
Hi, if I'm using 2 SIM cards on the V30+. Is Sim card 1, the one that I'm using the data for internet surfing and sim card 2 is only for voice calls?

Reason for asking is when overseas, I want to use the data from the local sim card, and use S'pore SIM card in the background in case I get call from Singapore.

When you set one of the SIM for mobile data, the other will only be used for voice calls. You can set which ever SIM for mobile data access under the SIM & network settings.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
hi all, just to confirm, if i set sim 2 as data, does it mean sim 1 cannot get volte? when i set sim 2 as data, i get 4g, but sim 1 only shows 3g. thanks

androidmazon

Reaction score

tango965

Reaction score
Is there any function to auto off data when on lock screen and auto on when we unlock?

Without rooting of coz

mikengtw

Reaction score
seems like this phone has no value when i plan to sell mine...

Why not keep it as a spare phone in case you might
encounter new phone you buy might fail without
reasons.

I also keep it as a spare that might need in case
one of the phones fails to work. No point of
selling it as the value of drop very fast times
goes by.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like this phone has no value when i plan to sell mine...
All android phones no resale value other than Pixel and Samsung :s13:
If you wish to sell it, sell it before the next gen comes out.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.