Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Actually deposit money on li Chun is a urban myth, if you recall last time where got this thing. But don't know which siao kia come out with the idea and everyone (most) start to follow.

After I discovered this thing I won't want to waste my life go Q and deposit. I rather go ROC. :s13:

Out of curiosity I checked the li chun chart on google, how come grab’s li chun timing different from everyone else’s ah haha

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Do transfer money from grab wallet.. consider li chuan???

Can consider ba.. because it’s like putting your salary into your bank account

I’m dog year so according to grab I deposited some cash at atm and top up credit wallet at 9am.. but according to other feng shui charts I will be doing another cash deposit between 11.14am-12.59pm lol

Last edited:

Gdgame

Reaction score
If afternoon CNY dinner home going crowd price is as cui as this morning, then it is bye bye Grab and GJ till 8 Feb.

Last edited:

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Actually deposit money on li Chun is a urban myth, if you recall last time where got this thing. But don't know which siao kia come out with the idea and everyone (most) start to follow.

After I discovered this thing I won't want to waste my life go Q and deposit. I rather go ROC. :s13:

The problem is all the geomancers endorse this as well.. whether is it from a opportunistic intent or from some interpretation of the stars..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.