SBF - November 2018

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just nice for the racial quota! Looking at West Ridges and West Edge if possible but West Terra has the most units avail.

Why you so cryptic about your ballot. You mean your queue is within flat supply right? It's either queue 49/50/51 according to your race. Not much difference…:s8:

eve2303

Reaction score
Hello, anybody got ballot number for Bukit Batok 4 Room? Is the selection date in April?

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
Why you so cryptic about your ballot. You mean your queue is within flat supply right? It's either queue 49/50/51 according to your race. Not much difference…:s8:

So I wasn't the only one 😂 saw other similar posts too, makes me curious if this bit also super secretive, then come join forum for... the free FAQ or free insights is it? Lol.

dance42001

Reaction score
So I wasn't the only one 😂 saw other similar posts too, makes me curious if this bit also super secretive, then come join forum for... the free FAQ or free insights is it? Lol.

Haha Ya lor I looking for Kallang 5 room number 1 and 2 .

As i got number 3 and there is only one unit. if they going select liao then i dun need to think about it liao as there is only one unit in lvl 8 for chinese.

TheAlphaLion

Reaction score
Haha Ya lor I looking for Kallang 5 room number 1 and 2 .

As i got number 3 and there is only one unit. if they going select liao then i dun need to think about it liao as there is only one unit in lvl 8 for chinese.

Lol if there is only one unit then everyone must have aim it from the start and want it... Unless last minute change of mind somehow

dan1982

Reaction score
Hi, anyone getting 4 RM for Geylang? My q no is 60. Second timer with only 1 chance, so must have been real lucky... Just wanna check if ppl prefer going for Macpherson or Dakota?

Also, can advise if we are holding onto an existing HDB and if the flat keys can be collected within 3 months, what's the process and timeline to sell? Can hold both are same time with extension? Bumped into someone who is selling his HDB at loss in depressed market for circuit road but no viewings and keys ready for collection around end April for the Macpherson Spring project...

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
Hi, anyone getting 4 RM for Geylang? My q no is 60. Second timer with only 1 chance, so must have been real lucky... Just wanna check if ppl prefer going for Macpherson or Dakota?

Also, can advise if we are holding onto an existing HDB and if the flat keys can be collected within 3 months, what's the process and timeline to sell? Can hold both are same time with extension? Bumped into someone who is selling his HDB at loss in depressed market for circuit road but no viewings and keys ready for collection around end April for the Macpherson Spring project...

I think 6 months if I don’t remember wrongly. If after 6m still cannot sell, you can appeal. Hdb will review based on your efforts to sell, the price etc

Meowmi123

Reaction score
Guys. From your experience, uncompleted flats e.g. TOP 2022 or completed flats e.g. TOP 2017 have more available units for SBF?

(Assuming the uncompleted flats had a 100% booking rate during the BTO selection)

I am trying to guess which kind will have more last minute abandon rate and see which area to choose for next SBF

VaNs

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys. From your experience, uncompleted flats e.g. TOP 2022 or completed flats e.g. TOP 2017 have more available units for SBF?

(Assuming the uncompleted flats had a 100% booking rate during the BTO selection)

I am trying to guess which kind will have more last minute abandon rate and see which area to choose for next SBF

Uncompleted flats more as SBF caters to people with slightly more urgent needs I guess..

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.