[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

Asd787

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi only 9.4m I think. CH23 farmvilling all day long cos no rss to trigger CH24 upgrade and no credit card power to speed up the process.

I got real demoralized when I realized that at T4 lvl, one single fight against equally matched opponent is around 4m-5m in rss hospital bills. Farm one entire day, send armies out 2, 3 times all gone liao, how to war like that.

The biggest whale on my server got millions of T5 troops, and trains 500k new ones every single mightiest governer event ... my entire 70days of life on this server I don't even have 500k T4 ...
The whale didnt logged in for weeks liao...leader also passed around....

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really P2W game sia. I'm at 1.1m power on k72 (there is a SG@ ie Singapore alliance there), hovering around rank 150. The top few on my kingdom are 11++m power, SMLJ?

hahaha i'm on the same kingdom as you. Currently taking refuge in 73RB. wait higher power jump to SG@

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha i'm on the same kingdom as you. Currently taking refuge in 73RB. wait higher power jump to SG@
PM seawasp or zhujiaochu in game and see if they willing to take in a fellow sinkie, should be OK de. SG@ has quite a few inactives and alts inside that could make room for an actual player.

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PM seawasp or zhujiaochu in game and see if they willing to take in a fellow sinkie, should be OK de. SG@ has quite a few inactives and alts inside that could make room for an actual player.

1m can join sg@? Or need apply 3SG first?

Mookaa

Reaction score
anyone playing in k40?

join my team please, totally f2p, need more active members.

I am a newbie and wish to join your alliance if possible. How to do that? Can we simply transfer server? If yes how can we do it? Please help. Thanks.

3everAlone

Reaction score
you have to start a new account in k40, and teleport to Bilbao (thats where my alliance is). I dont think k40 allows people from other kingdom to teleport now

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you have to start a new account in k40, and teleport to Bilbao (thats where my alliance is). I dont think k40 allows people from other kingdom to teleport now
K40 I guess already 4-5mths old, why would you bother accepting brand new players now lol. If war breaks out tomorrow are you gonna ask them join the defense with their T1 troops 😂

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Major war ended.. 1 full week.. angmoh Vs Chinese, I leader mixed clan.. teamed with Chinese.. now Chinese domination.. we gained the training shrine, some altars and land.. I dead 400k t4

Kanninaaaaa

Sent from 10char using GAGT

3everAlone

Reaction score
K40 I guess already 4-5mths old, why would you bother accepting brand new players now lol. If war breaks out tomorrow are you gonna ask them join the defense with their T1 troops 😂

lol can train one what. anyway we are at peace now with the king. mine is farming guild, but still need people click donate and send help

kumgongkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to play in 2 seperate kingdoms on the same device? I know can create 2 characters in the same kingdom but would like to join a newly started kingdom.

Asd787

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to play in 2 seperate kingdoms on the same device? I know can create 2 characters in the same kingdom but would like to join a newly started kingdom.
Yes....create in diff server or same server also can

Asd787

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol can train one what. anyway we are at peace now with the king. mine is farming guild, but still need people click donate and send help
You are naive...u know how long to get 180k T4 troops out? Months with no speedups

rapcon

Reaction score
I heard we can do a jump across kingdom which you start at lvl 7. But I not sure how.

rapcon

Reaction score
Looks like eventually 1 alliance (family) will dominate the entire kingdom. The rest will get wipe out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.